Girls-HELP! how to get rid of a 'stalker'

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:18 am

RD wins.

Wait, CrimsonRyu is a girl? ALL THESE GENDER REVERLATIONS

I define "nice guy" in a different way. I define nice guys as relatively kind dudes who are slightly introverted and don't treat women like trash.

Basically the kind of guys who would put on a suit of armor and ride around town stopping evil doers.

I have made mistakes in the past on comming on too strongly to a girl. Luckily I learned from those mistakes.

Unfortunatley I am still a lonely zombie looking for someone to eat brains with.
Yamamaya

Postby Sheenar » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1428093) wrote:RD wins.

I define "nice guy" in a different way. I define nice guys as relatively kind dudes who are slightly introverted and don't treat women like trash.

Basically the kind of guys who would put on a suit of armor and ride around town stopping evil doers.

Me too. Guys shouldn't feel bad about treating women with respect and having decency. Those are the kind of guys that are worth waiting for.

I didn't mean to come off as negative in my previous post. I am enjoying being single for now. I just need more single friends to enjoy it with so I don't feel like a 3rd or 5th wheel when we hang out.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1428093) wrote:Wait, CrimsonRyu is a girl? ALL THESE GENDER REVERLATIONS

Yeah I suppose I am.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 pm

@Yamamaya: Yeah, it caught me by surprise too, when I found that out.

Crimbly wrote:The only problem I have with this thread is all the cynicism.

I find the cynical element here refreshingly realistic. it's a topic relating largely to emotions, and one of those emotions is frustration. it's nice for people not to have to hide that.

In regards to the thread, I don't see any harm in having a thread to talk about the screwed-upness of love and relationships, and even throw some help and advice around. I do kind of feel bad that we pretty much chased off the person who started the thread, and maybe we could at least change its title, but the new concept is a good one.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby steenajack » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:43 pm

First off, I'd like to apologize for being a backseat mod.

Second, I guess I agree with you guys. No harm in having a thread about relationships and the like. I didn't think that was a bad thing, I just felt kinda bad for the person asking for advice. That's all. i hope things turned out for her okay.

Anyway, don't let me spoil your thread or whatever. I shall just go and....er find another thread to be in that I won't be able to crash. lol XD!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Previous

Return to Tutorials