Music from iTunes

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Music from iTunes

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:31 pm

On the rare occasion iTunes store has the music I'm interested in, I couldn't find a way to get it onto my non-ipod MP3 player. I figured this was some marketing thingy and was wondering if there was any way around it besides burning a cd then ripping it with media player. That'd be quite a waste for only one song. Any clues?
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:40 pm

TheSubtleDoctor

Postby Cognitive Gear » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:45 pm

If it was bought anytime recently, it should be DRM free, so you should be able to convert it to any file format you want and then put it onto your MP3 player of choice.
Here's how to convert the files just using iTunes.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Thanks both of you! I wasn't able to try Doc's method, since I used too much of our few gigs watching anime >.>, and Cog's worked! Thanks very much! I hate iTunes just a little less now! n.n
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Return to Tutorials