Making poll for people to vote on?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Making poll for people to vote on?

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 pm

How do I make one? I see you can have the oppotion to post a poll with it, but how do I enter the information?
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 pm

After you check the box to add a poll to your post, it will ask for a poll question. Put any chose poll question there.

Under that, it ask how many options you want in your poll. You can have up to 50 choices XD

Then, you put the options in each box ^^

Next section is Poll Tim. That's how long you want to keep the poll open ^^ You can have the poll open for a a couple of days or have it open forever (put the number 0 or leave the box blank) ^^

There are other additional options like.. Allowing multiple choice. You can also show the who voted for what ^^

After all of that is done, just submit and you should have a poll ^^

I hope I didn't leave anything out XD Hope that helped ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Thank you!
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Return to Tutorials