Quick Math Question....please help me!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Quick Math Question....please help me!

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 am

Heyo. 0_0/

I can't do math....to save my life....and I have one daunting question on my Math 1010 quiz I cannot figure out. If anyone can offer any help or solutions....I'd greatly appreciate it.

THE problem: Suppose A= {2,5,7,9,13,25,26}
(a) Find n(A)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby WhiteMage212 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I would suggest you go check out speedbump's thread which he posted recently for those who have problems with math. Also, try looking in your text book and the section your having trouble at. You might even want to take a peek at the asnwer key if it's included and then work backwards from there.
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Postby blkmage » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:03 pm

You should probably find out what n is supposed to be defined as.
blkmage

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah....I did. I forgot about cardinal numbers. Hahaha. Thanks.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to Tutorials