Not quite sure where to put this...

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Not quite sure where to put this...

Postby AngelicTotoro » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:19 pm

I hope this is one of the right places to ask this.

How exactly do you get your signature picture to show up in your sig as a picture and not a link? I tried to insert it and all I got was a link. :eh:
Help me out please!
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby Peanut » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 pm

In the area where you edit your signature, at the top of the box where you enter the contents of your signature, there should be a picture of what looks like mountains next to what looks like a chain link with an x through it. If you click that picture, and insert your link into that, it should let you insert an image into your signature.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, and don't forget to put the image in image tags ^^ That should make your picture show up in your siggy ^^ Just make sure it's the right kind of image ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby AngelicTotoro » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:19 pm

I see now, I'll just go and try it.
Thank you both very much. ^^
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby LadyRushia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Moved to Tutorials, for what it's worth.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Lady Kenshin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:08 am

Oh... and you should make sure your personal settings on the board allow images to show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Lady Kenshin (post: 1344537) wrote:Oh... and you should make sure your personal settings on the board allow images to show.

It should already be set like that, but that's a very good point ^^ It's really easy to accidentally uncheck that box :-?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to Tutorials