Car insurance shopping?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Car insurance shopping?

Postby Nightshade X » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:22 pm

I'm faced with the task of getting my own car insurance and I have no idea where to start. Can anyone give me advice on this?
Nightshade X

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 am

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]I recommend shopping around on different websites to try and get the best deal. Because of my age, my rates were pretty high, but I went with the company my parents have, and they gave me a good deal.

Thank God my Speeding ticket expired off my record, or else my rates would've been REALLY astronomical. I'm paying about $250 for full coverage.

One thing to keep in mind--the kind of vehicle you have also has a bearing with what kind of rates you can expect to pay. Someone once told me that red sport cars are really expensive to ensure.[/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Return to Tutorials