CAA Art School: August Session: Wallpaper Tutorial

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

CAA Art School: August Session: Wallpaper Tutorial

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 am

Hi everyone!

Some of the newer members probably don't know me so: "Hi I'm MyrrhLynn!" I'm an oldtime member but I do more lurking then posting hence the reason my post count is so low. T_T I maintain a free web graphics site that specializes in wallpapers (another reason my post count is low). I'v seen lots of beginner wallers make the same mistakes over and over. So to try to help some of you out I'm going to try to make a series of tutorials to give you some basic advice and tips.

The first one is for the August session and it's about proper image selection for your wallpaper. The link below won't work forever, so hopefully I can update this thread once it gets added to the CAA DA account.

http://www.myrrhlynn.net/stuff/tutorialImage.jpg

If you have any questions about this tutorial please post them in this thread and I will do my best to answer them. This is my first tutorial in this type of format so I will try to improve as I go. ;) You can visit the the main Art School thread: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=39580 for more general questions, or if you want to help out with this project.

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Esoteric » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:22 pm

That's a nice introductory overview! Certainly some good issues to consider...thanks!
Esoteric

Postby soul alive » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:12 am

Yay. Again, nice tutorial, MyrrhLynn.
*dashes off again*
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Return to Tutorials