Training tips

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Training tips

Postby heero yuy 95 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:36 am

Hey guys, I'm not quite sure if this is appropriate for this thread, but all rightio, here goes. I need training tips. For running that is. Long story short, I'm gonna be going into my senior year this year, and just to do something different, i decided to join the cross country team. Being the total procastinator i am, just about until last week, i've been blowing off training myself. I have about a month and a week left of summer and i am quite out of shape. Can you guys who've been in this kinda thing give me some tips and pointers? It would be most appreciated. I've never really pushed myself really hard into something, and i'd really like to stick with this. thanks!
'listen to me, Grel, these constant failures have been causing me to lose face, and if you keep it up i shan't spare yours!" -Khyron the Destroyer

"why throw away your life so recklessly!"
"that's a question you should be asking yourself, megatron."
-transformers the movie

http://starfoxman.deviantart.com/

^ My Manga!!! Check it out!
heero yuy 95

Return to Tutorials