Help Yahshua design his LiveJournal page

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Help Yahshua design his LiveJournal page

Postby Yahshua » Sun May 13, 2007 10:51 pm

Just got an LiveJournal account today still pretty much empty so in need of help to design LiveJournal page.
Yahshua

Postby Sun.Ice » Sun May 13, 2007 10:52 pm

Friend me.
[SIGPIC]http://www.animegalleries.net/av_cache/1210985522.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Sun.Ice

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun May 13, 2007 11:14 pm

Customizing ones LJ is fairly rudimentary. If I can figure it out, anyone can. What sort of design did you have in mind?

Actually, as long as this thread exists, here's a question: I've never been able to figure out tag indexes. Do only specific page designs allow them, do they simply appear after a period of time, or what?
Fish and Chips

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon May 14, 2007 8:59 am

Fish and Chips wrote:Customizing ones LJ is fairly rudimentary. If I can figure it out, anyone can. What sort of design did you have in mind?

Actually, as long as this thread exists, here's a question: I've never been able to figure out tag indexes. Do only specific page designs allow them, do they simply appear after a period of time, or what?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the columns of tags you see (the ones in different sized fonts? Those are the ones I always see, at least) are only for paid accounts. I could be wrong, though.

Anyways, Dan, the best way I can explain is for you to go to "Profile", "Journal (drop-down window)", "Customize Journal". From there, it's pretty self-explanatory. You can pick out a layout template, colors, icons, etc. Also, you can decide which userpics (avatars) you'd like to use by going to Profile (drop-down window), "Manage Userpics". From there, it's pretty straightforward and simple. Hope that helped! :D
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Tutorials