Wallscroll 101

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Wallscroll 101

Postby KBMaster » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:48 am

Okay, I know this is going to sound REALLY stupid, but I can't figure out how to put up my wallscroll. It came with two little hooks but I have no idea where they go or how to get it on my wall. :?:
KBMaster

Postby Kaori » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:43 pm

I recently bought a wallscroll like this, too.

The rods at the top and bottom of the wallscroll should have removable plastic caps at both ends. Take off one of the caps from the top rod (it doesn't matter which) and insert one of the hooks into the groove that runs along the rod. Then replace the plastic cap. The hook will be able to slide along the rod, so just slide it to the center and hang it with something like a nail or wall hook.

Honestly, I don't know why there are two hooks; mine is mounted with only one of them. I hope this explanation is helpful.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby KBMaster » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:12 am

Maybe the second one is just in case you lost the first one(like I did). Thanks so much! I never would have guessed to take the caps off.
KBMaster

Return to Tutorials