Would someone mind proofreading this for me?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Would someone mind proofreading this for me?

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:52 pm

I had to explicate a poem, so I was wondering if anyone would proofread it and look for errors such as pronoun-antecedent agreement, subject-verb agreement, and the like. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

So We’ll Go No More A-Roving

The poem So We’ll go no more a-roving by George Byron is a poem of regret and yearning to teach others a lesson that the speaker missed. Enjoy life while the body is young and able to do things. This poem also has a sexual undertone.

The poem supports this with its line, “And the heart must pause to breathe,â€
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:04 pm

So We’ll Go No More A-Roving

The poem So We’ll go no more A-Roving by George Byron is a poem of regret and yearning to teach others a lesson the speaker missed. The message is to enjoy life while the body is young and still able to function properly. This poem also has a sexual undertone.

The poem supports this with its line, “And the heart must pause to breathe,â€
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:52 pm

Thanks.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Return to Tutorials