Okay how do i put this in my sig??!!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Okay how do i put this in my sig??!!

Postby Yamato145 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:58 pm

I got a picture in my pictures on my computer
okay how do i get it into my sig?!
i know how to put a pic from the internet in there ... but not one off my computer!
:bang: :comp: :sniffle:
how it makes me feel (above)
The loving, caring, and slightly bad-influencing father of 1balloonpopper and khakibluesocks!!!
Also I'm not sure how -_-' but somehow I am the Master and Father of Spectro-King according to his signature ... but hey I'm up for having a minion ... so jump stupid ... I'll have him keeeeel you
:evil: Evil child of Fantasy Dreamer and Dark Disturbed Grandchild of Cephas VII
On a quest to adopt Cephas
:dance: WACKY BANANA!!! :rock: ROCKER!!! :hug: glomp of DOOM!!!
Ive noticed something interesting, when a place is really amazing people say it must be seen to believed ... but the most amazing place ever must be believed to be seen.
kenshin: W_^Vx
Yamato145

Postby HikariChan » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:00 pm

Well what you need to do is upload the pictures you want to the internet, like go to http://www.photobucket.com , create an acount and so on. Once you've uploaded your pictures there'll be a link to use. Jus add the link in your sig as like other pictures on the web.

PM me if you have any other questions.

--HikariChan

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby Yamato145 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:21 am

tank u veddy mucha
The loving, caring, and slightly bad-influencing father of 1balloonpopper and khakibluesocks!!!
Also I'm not sure how -_-' but somehow I am the Master and Father of Spectro-King according to his signature ... but hey I'm up for having a minion ... so jump stupid ... I'll have him keeeeel you
:evil: Evil child of Fantasy Dreamer and Dark Disturbed Grandchild of Cephas VII
On a quest to adopt Cephas
:dance: WACKY BANANA!!! :rock: ROCKER!!! :hug: glomp of DOOM!!!
Ive noticed something interesting, when a place is really amazing people say it must be seen to believed ... but the most amazing place ever must be believed to be seen.
kenshin: W_^Vx
Yamato145

Return to Tutorials