artwork's too big & it's .jpg!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

artwork's too big & it's .jpg!

Postby Onchou » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:48 pm

Arrrgh! I drew a pic with the paint program on my computer, then tried to load it and show it on here, but it said it was to big!:shady: So I shrunk it, then it said it wouldn't except a .jpg file! How can I change? Or can I? Grrrrr.:bang: :comp:
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." Gandalf the Grey

"He's not stroking her butt?" Inu Yasha

"And I said: 'Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a poeple of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!' Then flew one of the seraphim to me, having in his hand a burning coal which he had taken with tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth, and said: 'Behold, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away, and your sin forgiven.' And I heard the voice of the Lord saying: 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' Then I said, 'Here am I! Send me."
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!"

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we truly believed that to be the world's one and only truth." Alphonse Elric

"A manslayer is a manslayer. Until the day he dies." Kurogasa
Onchou

Postby Angelchick » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:14 pm

hmm not sure. if you send it to me in an email i can try to make it a smaller file in photoshop.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Onchou » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:49 pm

Okay! I'll try! Thankies! And does it have to be a .gif image to be in my sig? I can't find those on Google! Their all .jpgs or .htms!:shady:
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." Gandalf the Grey

"He's not stroking her butt?" Inu Yasha

"And I said: 'Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a poeple of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!' Then flew one of the seraphim to me, having in his hand a burning coal which he had taken with tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth, and said: 'Behold, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away, and your sin forgiven.' And I heard the voice of the Lord saying: 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' Then I said, 'Here am I! Send me."
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!"

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we truly believed that to be the world's one and only truth." Alphonse Elric

"A manslayer is a manslayer. Until the day he dies." Kurogasa
Onchou

Postby shooraijin » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:59 pm

No, it can be any filetype, although most people's browsers are limited to .gif and .jpg (and sometimes .png, but you'll be safe if you stick with the first two).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:30 pm

if its still to big send it to me and ill add it on my servr
ssj2gohan61

Return to Tutorials