Quick question....

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Quick question....

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:46 am

Is there any possible way to post a video clip on CAA? I have a video clip I wanted to add to the Suki Fan Club thread...but I don't know if I can....Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. ^_^
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby inkhana » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:49 am

Hmmm...I dunno, but if it's very small, you might be able to zip it and upload the zip file. ^^;;

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:49 am

How would I do that?
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby termyt » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:29 pm

Zip a file or upload a zip file? To zip a file, you need a utility such as WinZip to compress the file into a zipped format. Uploading the zip file works like any other attachment.

Note, and if this is against the rules, please correct me, that since video files will not compress much when zipped (they will be the same size, relatively speaking), just change the extension of the file to ".zip" so the video would be like "bakura_fan.mpg.zip" and let everyone know to just drop the ".zip" off of the file name to see the video. However, file size restrictions will severely limit the size of the video you can attach.
termyt

Return to Tutorials