help with sig pics

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

help with sig pics

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:51 pm

Ok...I'm sure this has been brought up before.....I have a few pics from my computer that I want on my sig. I allready have pics from websites on it...but how do I get one's from my computer on it? please :?: thanks
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:19 pm

They need to be hosted, like the current picture in your signature. If you'd like I can host you picture for you.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:29 pm

Really? I have three I'd like on there. That'd be great, thanks. Should I post 'em here?

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Mr_Anderson » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:01 am

you could also go 2 photobucket.com it lets u upload pics on ur own account and give u an URL and everything, its also free!
Shatterheart wrote:Sarcasm is like a butt...everyone has some...and some need to be kicked.
Mr_Anderson

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:56 pm

If you'd like me to host them, then go ahead and post them up, or you can take Mr. Anderson's advice.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby bakura_fan » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:18 pm

I got em. ^_^ Thank you both.

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Return to Tutorials