Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Postby Furen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Water is a most serious subject. Water is a vital part of every human experience. But not everyone has mastered the art of drinking true refreshing water in it's proper form.

Step 1
Find a glass, plastic cup, styrofoam cup, or whatever else holds water that you don't mind putting your lips against.

Step 2
Find a faucet, lake, local grocery store, water fountain, or whatever your prefered method is

Step 3
Fill the container

Step 4
Sip casually.

For bonus steps, adding ice can cool down the drink greatly and add a crisp freshness.
Alternatives are buying water bottles, but the cost quickly makes this a lesser option.

Happy dihydrogen monoxide consumption. Stay fresh. Until next time.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Re: Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Postby IPv4 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:02 am

step 4: You may also drink hastily in order to save time.

bonus: Depending on you geolocation, it may be wise to consider the quality of the water from local faucets. Purchasing water in bottles may be a better option if the quality is poor. The pH value for any consumable water should be about 8, you do not want it to be lower than 7 at any time. Too low of a pH may cause inflammation and lower the overall pH in your body.
IPv4

Re: Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Postby SierraLea » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:11 am

Also, be wary of drinking too much water, yes, this can happen. You need to include salty snacks or water with electrolytes if you plan to drink lots of water.
Also, water fountains and drinking with your hands are sometimes acceptable alternatives to the container step.
"I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40).
Exceptionally Ordinary
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." P.T.Barnam
SierraLea

Return to Tutorials