Problems with new mp3 player

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Problems with new mp3 player

Postby SnoringFrog » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:37 am

Okay, I just bought my Creative Zen Vision M: 30GB and I'm trying to upload some videos to it. Som efrom Google Video and some from a music video DVD I have. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get the vids on m VisionM. I saved one to my comp, but couldn't get the sync to work properly.

Anyone know what the problem is?
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:56 pm

Does it need to be a specific file format?
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:36 pm

i also have a creative mp3 player, i don't know if you're using any sort of special software to transfer the files or not, but i usually just transfer like i'm putting a file into a new folder or something
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby SnoringFrog » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:48 pm

It needs to be one of the types of filles it supports, which the one from google was, but it still said that file type wasn't supported. I've tried using Windows Media PLayer, the Creative transer thing thatcame with the player, and just moving it myself, but none of those worked.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Return to Tutorials