Invasion Time!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Invasion Time!

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello everyone! This is meant to be a light-hearted, casual RPG based in the world of Shinryaku! Ika Musume, otherwise known as Squid Girl. Basically, the idea is to have fun interacting with Ika Musume and her friends at the Lemon Beach House. I do have what might be called a plot in mind, but I sort of want to leave most of what happens up to the players. There will possibly be an opposing "invasion team" formed as a foil to Ika and her friends, feel free to pick sides! Combat is allowed, but usually only for comical purposes. If you want your character to be another sea dweller, please make sure their concept is well thought out first. Also, playing canon characters might be allowed, if you plead your case well...

Obviously, this is supposed to be a casual game, but regular posting would be greatly appreciated. Once we get enough people interested to start the game, I'll be checking this thread pretty much on a daily basis.

Here's the information you should put together:

Name:
General Personality:
Any other defining traits/quirks your character might have:
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying