Jaguar: The Hunt Begins.

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Jaguar: The Hunt Begins.

Postby IStoleYourToast » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:48 am

Okay ignore the title and lets get down to business.

In a world where monsters run rampant, the people have a history of always living in fear until years ago when one man started a 'company' that trained people to fight off these monsters. This 'company' consisted of many guilds and one so called President that listed missions and sent out guilds on missions to go out and destroy all troublesome monsters.

This rp will be centered around a guild called 'Jaguar'(do not ask why I named it that). It consists of seven members that go out and take care of the smaller jobs that nobody else seems to take as important, preferring to go out and slay the bigger more prized beasts. The members of 'Jaguar' don't care if they get recognized or not because they never were before the made this guild and are considered a band of misfits. But, to them, doing there best and completing their missions the right way with as little trouble for others as possible and to the best of their abilities. Protection the people is their goal and is what they fight for. Later people start coming to them for removing monsters because of how well and how quickly they took care of other jobs, taking away some of the popularity of another guild. Because of this that guild wants to remove them from their path.

Please keep in mind that I can only accept 6 members to join 'Jaguar' as I will be roleplaying as a member and you must use a weapon listed in the category as your primary weapon, You can have a secondary weapon of any kind as long as their primary weapon goes with the spot you are trying to fill.

Places open:
(open)------large heavy weapon
(open)------long range weapon
(open)------thief(quick light weapons and masters of stealth)
(open)------scouter/tracker(in charge of explosives along side tracking/scouting)
(open)------any weapon you want
(open)------any weapon you want
Saber(mine)------sword

You can participate in this rp as a villain also, but you would have to be a member of the rival guild. The catch is I will not be in charge of the guild, one of you good people will have to take charge, create bio forms for accepting members, and recruit, not to mention name your guild. I want as many people that are seriously interested in this to join. If you do accept the leadership of the rival guild pay attention to when you will be starting in the rp. Not right away, of course, as this rp will start soon after 'Jaguar' became an official guild. So you have time to plan out things you want to do and talk with your fellow guild members. I will notify you when it is safe to start posting as officially a rival guild. I mean you can post before then, but not trying to destroy 'Jaguar, more as another guild receiving a mission in the same area or perhaps a single character interacting with other members of 'Jaguar'. Again the rp is centered around the guild 'Jaguar' so please pay attention to when you post.

Please keep in mind that I am no expert in the world of rpg's, but I spent time thinking about this and thought it would be a fun idea to try. I will try my best at this to keep it entertaining and interesting for you all. Also keep in mind that if this goes really well I might turn it into an actual story(that's if I'm not too lazy lol)

I would appreciate it if you all would keep an order when posting if possible, just so others will get a chance to post something about their characters reaction/response to something instead of feeling like they were forced to participate in some form of action. After all characters have been accepted I will post what order things will be posted in.

Also if you don't want to participate in this, but have an idea for a monster or a side story you would like to possibly see, just pm me the details, I would love here them!

I am allowing relationships of characters to be formed if you want, just be sure to talk with the other members before you start anything.

I thank you all for reading this and I hope to see lots of original characters sent in(if you actually read this far, not just skimmed, you get a cookie!)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Height:
Position wanted:
How they met Saber:(not required)
Physical Description:
Any scars or markings:
Regular Clothes:
Personality:
Back-story:
Other:
Remember if you are in charge of the rival guild you will have to create your own character sheet for others to fill out and recruit members yourself, as many as you want, just please don't go overboard.

My character:
Name she goes by: Saber
Birthday: September 17
Height: 5'2''
Position: Sword(secondary weapon is a dagger)
Physical description: Blonde/ golden hair that reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades, and is usually held together in a low pony tail with a black hair-tie. Her eyes are a deep/ icy blue and while not tall she is still fit and toned.
Scars/marks: There is a branding of a sword on her right shoulder that she usually keeps covered by the sleeves of her shirt.
Regular Clothes: A black t-shirt, a chain mail skirt over black leggings that are usually covered in leg armor, and metal boots.
Personality: Saber is a person that doesn't trust easily, but after you do gain her trust and she opens up to you she can be sarcastic and sometimes very childish.
Back-story:at age 5 Saber's parents were killed in a fire that destroyed the entire town. She ran into the forest not knowing where else to go and was almost killed, but a man named Solstice saved her and raised her. At age 10 she ended up killing her first monster thanks to the help and traing Solstice had gave her, but when Solstice went on a mission alone and never came back, everything change. She ended up moving into a nearby city and somehow managed to earn money and was living on her own. She had her first boyfriend at age 14, but that didn't last long when he started to show his true colors, by abusing her and cheating on her. When Saber finally found out she left him and went in search of that 'company' her adopted father worked for. After 2 years journeying she found it and asked guild after guild if she could join, but they always saw her has dead weight, or not worth the time. So she started doing solo missions being careful not to take more than she could handle. Later when she meets her friends they form a guild called 'Jaguar' and start bashing on monsters.

When you send in your character I would greatly appreciate it if you also had a picture, but if not that's fine and I will do my best to draw your character based on the description given.

Thanks again for reading and I hope to see you join!

Sincerely,

IStoleYourToast(or Toasty)
I am not short, or small, or any of that. I am merely 'fun sized!' :D
IStoleYourToast

Re: Jaguar: The Hunt Begins.

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:36 pm

I get a cookie. ;)
Well, this looks like fun. I'd love to man a rival guild, except I would have no clue what I was doing. Still, if anyone else starts one, I'd be happy to join.
As it is, I'm with Jaguar. Here's my character:

Character Sheet:
Name: Harikyro Romani, nicknamed Hari
Height: 5'6
Position wanted: thief
How they met Saber:
Physical Description: Midnight black hair tied in a ponytail that goes all the way to her knees. Eyes are just as black,with the tiniest bit of a tilt to them. Slim build but well and firmly muscled.
Any scars or markings: has a teardrop under her left eye, a mark she made herself, and a long burn mark from her left shoulder down to her hip, traveling in a mostly straight line.
Regular Clothes: Black sleeveless tunic and pants, with a shoulder guard on her right shoulder, a guard on her left elbow and both her knees, and steel boots over regular shoes and socks.
Personality: Sarcastic and oftentimes rude, coming across as cold and aloof. This is her way of hiding her actual, sensitive self, as she doesn't want to appear weak to those around her. Particularly since she's trying to play a male role.
Back-story: She lived in a town that burned to the ground, leaving her alone, scarred, to fend for herself. She lived in the forest, surviving through trial and error. She learned the hard way to slink around the forest floor, avoiding the monsters and other things dangerous to her. Eventually, when she was about 11, she located another town, which she entered with caution equal to her forest caution. Undergoing an intense situation involving some male punks out for fun, she managed to escape unharmed but decided that, after a serious of other nameless events, that a weak girl had no chance in a city environment, so she took on the guise of a boy, doing everything she could to cover up her femininity. Even if she was left alone mostly now, she couldn't find any work a kid could take, so she resorted to stealing from the people, finding it an easier task that gathering or hunting in the forest. She left after hearing about a group called Jaguar who was "bashing on monsters" deciding to find out if she could be of any use to them.
Other: She's been paranoid about fire ever since her childhood. Though it has lessened over the years to where she could handle a controlled fire to cook things, a large blaze will send her into gibbering panic.

how's that?
Wolfsong

Postby drill » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm

I don't really care which guild I get put in, I just thought this would be a cool RP.

Name: Will Johnson
Height: 5'8"
Position wanted: Whip (any weapon you want)
Physical Description:
Personality: Usually a very relaxed individual who doesn't worry about anything. Also, Will becomes very quiet in groups, but can be talkative to people he knows.
Back-story: Will has been in this 'company' ever since it started, as his father works there. His mother died at childbirth, and his father has then since been trying to raise Will to the best of his ability. Before that, Will was trained by his father in many different weapons, but it wasn't until he tried whips until he got the hang of fighting. Over the years, due to job insecurity, Will has moved from town to town with his father. This is the first time that they have settled down somewhere for more than a year. Will has been in several guilds thus far, and despite being a good fighter, he really never got the hang of teamwork. Therefore, has moved around through several guilds until he ended up in guild Jaguar.
drill

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Name: Genevieve Rodriquez
Height: 4' 8"
Position wanted: scouter/tracker
How they met Saber: N/A
Physical Description: She's small, but slim and sprightly, with gives you the impression of an elf. Her skin is a light toffee color, and her hair is a light creamy yellow, and cut into a boyish hairstyle. Her pale eyes are almond-shaped.
Any scars or markings: A large birthmark under her left eye that looks kind of like a splash of paint.
Regular Clothes: A long sleeved sky-blue shirt, a black no-sleeved vest, and the flowing, pleated leggings you often see samurai wearing. She also has long, soft leather boots. As for armor, these are usually light metal gauntlets and the vest, which is made of super tough leather.
Personality: She is outgoing, and often seems naive, though she really isn't.
Back-story: Her whole life she's been viewed as different. Why? Because such an interest in monsters. Normally, she won't fight them, but she observes them, and notes their peculiar habits, likes, and dislikes. And she has a dream of one day taming a monster. Knowing she didn't have much of a chance to do so on her own, she joined the Jaguar guild against her parent's wishes. She was recruited as the scouter/tracker because of her well-honed ability to notice things most don't.
Other: She has a booth with notes on all the different monsters she's observed.
Diamond Dragon

Postby IStoleYourToast » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:31 pm

okay so just a few things that I realized I probably should have mentioned, but didn't.

All entries for the guild Jaguar must be received before January 1st as that will be the starting day and I will have, hopefully, a little time to think a few things out.
Also if no body receives ownership of the rival guild I suppose I will have too, or if you want to but don't know what to do I can be your right hand man and help you with anything you need.
I am allowing two character submissions and only two from each player. Well, I suppose you could submit more, but I would only choose two from you.

Just to make you all wait in suspense I will not say who got into 'Jaguar' till after all members are received or till the submission deadline.

And one more thing I want honest answers on. Would it be best if each guild had there own sort of house that all members reside in or should each character have there own living arrangements? (personally I don't care so that's why I want a vote)
IStoleYourToast

Postby drill » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:51 pm

IStoleYourToast wrote:Just to make you all wait in suspense I will not say who got into 'Jaguar' till after all members are received or till the submission deadline.

Personally, I hate suspense, but its your rp, do whatever you want.
IStoleYourToast wrote:And one more thing I want honest answers on. Would it be best if each guild had there own sort of house that all members reside in or should each character have there own living arrangements? (personally I don't care so that's why I want a vote)

I vote for the first option. Each guild should have their own house.
drill

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 pm

I vote for the guilds having thier own houses too!
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:03 pm

I agree that the first option would be best.
Wolfsong

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:39 pm

I hope this is all right... It sounds fun! I was kinda hoping Selena and Saber could be best friends? Up to you though. :D

Name: Alex Rose
Height: 5"5
Position wanted: Sword - Second in command?
How they met Saber: Selena has always been a friend of Saber's. She was with her during all of her hard times, and was always there to help. Selena began interested in slaying the monsters after watching Saber slay one in front of her own eyes. The bonded together and after meeting other friends, decided to form "Jaguar."
Physical Description: Image
Any scars or markings: None
Regular Clothes: She usually wears dark colors, such as black, red, blue or purple.
Personality: Selena has always had a sweet heart. She cares about everyone and always does her best to make sure everyone is safe and happy. But when something threatens the people she loves, she will destroy it. Nobody messed with her family and friends and gets away with it.
Last edited by sarahleinaar on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

*gasp* I want to do this. Argh! Um, I will do my best to have this filled out by tomorrow morning (this is evening for all you guys, right?).
Unless of course the position gets filled. But I'm hurrying!
Traveling home is kind of going to make my day really hectic.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby goldenspines » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Disclaimer since "mod posting" can equal "we are in trouble, hiiiiiiiide!", I'm actually here for fun.

Name: Grim (real name unknown)
Height: 6'3”
Position wanted: Leader of “Lion” (rival guild)
Weapon: A double bladed sword, 7' long and a double edged sword on either side of a handle in the middle. It's quite heavy, but Grim can lift and spin it with ease.
How they met Saber: Grim has yet to meet Saber.
Physical Description: I don't have a picture. (I might try to sketch one up later if I get the time. >.<) But I'll try to be as detailed as possible.
Athletically built (think gymnast or even acrobat) with wavy, dark red hair, cut short and brown eyes. His demeanor is easy going, friendly, and peaceful, but something about his outward appearance is still unsettling to all who meet him.
He carries his double bladed sword on his back.
Any scars or markings: None
Regular Clothes: All black pants and long sleeve shirt. Minimal armor except for a black vest made from tough monster hide, he also has boots and gauntlets of the same material.
Personality: Easy going, but still cautious towards new people he meets. His strongest point is being able to calculate well in most situations. He rarely makes rash decisions and puts his guild members before all else.
Back-story: Grim is not only the leader of Lion, but he is also a well known teacher and trainer of young people wanting to become monster slayers. He first joined Lion when he was 11 years old due to the urging of his mentor, the former leader of Lion. There are rumors that Grim comes from an aristocratic family, but he doesn't speak with his parents, nor does he mention them at all to anyone.
Grim became the leader right after the unfortunate death of the former leader 5 years ago.

~~~LION GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING~~~
Have you ever wanted to hunt monsters and get paid for it? Now is your chance to have an honorable and rewarding profession in the Lion guild where the very best of the best monster slayers work! Lion has a very long and strong reputation, so join today and be a hero tomorrow!

To apply, please submit your applications to Lion guild's postbox, addressed to "Grim".
Hurry and apply soon because space is limited!

But seriously, if you do want to join the rival guild (we are the bad guys, I think. O: ), fill out a character application (to make things easy, you can use the same one Toast is using for Jaguar). Please include your weapon of choice as well, please.
There is one simple rule regarding joining Lion, no chaotic character types, please. I can't have any loose cannons unless you can give me a good enough reason for it. But otherwise, this is Toast's RP and Jaguar is the main group of the story. Though, that doesn't mean we still can't have fun! Heck, you can even betray Lion's leader if you want, but no chaotics. :3

NOTE: I'm not sure if Toast will allow people who have already applied to Jaguar apply a different character to Lion. I personally don't mind, but it may be less confusion to stick to one guild over another.
goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Great character Gold!
Diamond Dragon

Postby IStoleYourToast » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:03 pm

So yes I 'Lion' is the rival guild and bad guys(you're character doesn't have to be, but I need at least a few) I also came to say that you can have a character join both Jaguar and Lion, but it may be confusing so if it's easier try and just stick to one guild, but it's not a rule so feel free to join both.

Now, because I am what I am and I like to give myself more things to think about, I am applying for Lion guild

Name: Kage Okami
Height: 5'10''
Position Wanted: He's not picky
Weapon: He uses a katana most of the time, but also can use throwing objects.
Physical Description: Kage feels he is shorter than most, but tries his best to ignore this.His hair is a dark shade of reddish brown that appears to be black at the ends. Kage is nicely toned and fit, but not muscled as he would rather be quick and light. His eyes are a bit unique with the left one being golden and the right one being green. Kage also wears and eye patch over his right eye as to always have an eye adjusted to the dark and because he hates the color green.
Scars/Markings: None
Regular Clothes: He wears a red shirt with the sleeves ripped off and a long-sleeved black shirt underneath. His pants are black and tucked into black and grey boots. His pants have a lighter grey stripe going down the sides of them. Kage also has a brown belt and wears brown leather vambraces. And because of the fact that he likes to sneak around and spy he wears a brown cloak with a large hood when on missions or just any time for that matter.
Personality: Kage is usually quiet and doesn't speak unless spoken to, and he acts more like a servant sometimes. He can appear to be very loyal but you never can tell for sure. He has a very short fuse and can blow up if provoked always ending in violence. Some say he leaves a trail of blood wherever he goes. How this is interpreted is entirely up to the person.
Back-story: Kage was the youngest of five and was always competing for everything. His siblings never really liked him and always tended to pick on him and harass him just so he would get angry and give them a reason to fight him. Over the years Kage had learned the hard way that speaking your mind usually gets you nowhere and so he grew silent. Whenever trouble started to arise he just simple left and walked away. Sometimes he would leave the house for a day till it started growing to weeks. When question about it Kage always responded, "I was out." When the truth is he was training to be an assassin. Sure he found it fun to go around fighting and swinging a sword, but after years of it Kage got tired of the same thing. Find target, wait, kill. Find target, wait, kill. It bored him and so he left in search of something more exciting. While he was searching he found a notification for a guild that was hunting monsters, called 'Lion', and so he applied for a position in that guild.

Hope this is acceptable and I wanted to know if each guild should have there own symbol they use when they sign things or to show witch guild accepted what mission and stuff like that. What do you guys think?
IStoleYourToast

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:47 am

Agh I'm so late I'm so sorry please forgive me.
My instincts tell me absolutely not to join both guilds because I can't handle that much on my plate, but I never listen to my instincts.

Name: Yashon
Height: 5'11''
Position wanted: Thief; though honestly wherever Grim decides to put him (Lion)
How they met Saber: Can't say that he has.
Physical Description: (If I had any ambition, I'd try to draw a picture of my own. But I don't.)

Any scars or markings: Long, unsightly claw marks on both forearms from a monster encounter that nearly claimed his life as a kid. He hides it as well as possible, seeing it as a sign of inferiority and weakness.

Regular Clothes: When he's not in training or on a mission (in which case he'd be wearing the outfit in the picture), he isn't picky about wardrobe, as long as he has a long-sleeved shirt on. Though he owns a katana that's very important to him, he seldom carries it unless he's on a job that requires heavier weaponry or doesn't necessitate stealth. However, he carries twin sai hidden on his person at all times, as well as shuriken, kunai, and other assorted small weaponry.
Personality: As mentioned earlier, Yashon is a naturally lazy person, though over the years he's tried to overcome that character trait. Yashon doesn't really have any friends, but he's not necessarily a loner, nor is he naturally a quiet person. He just has a bit of a permanent scowl on his face that turns away potential friends, and he has a tendency to be short and terse in conversation. In spite of his lack of success in the friendship department, Yashon isn't reclusive, and he doesn't have any trouble working with others.

Back-story: *I'm assuming it's okay to give Yashon a backstory that he's been in the guild for awhile, even though this is technically an application. If not, I can change it.*
At the age of 8, Yashon was attacked in the woods by a hideous monster that had every intention of tearing him to shreds. Assuming he was done for, Yashon wasn't expecting to be rescued by a monster hunter, who turned out to be the leader of the Lion guild. Yashon's mind never left that day, or the amazing man who'd saved him from certain death. As he grew, Yashon developed a deep loyalty to the person he'd only met once in his life. At the age of 13, Yashon told his parents of his convictions and his intention to go devote his service to the leader of the Lion guild. Despite his parents' forceful protests, Yashon packed his few belongings and never looked back. Upon arriving at the Lion guild, Yashon learned that his hero had passed away. Filled with grief and deciding that he could never face his parents again, Yashon turned to the Lion guild's new young leader, who he'd learned was the former leader's apprentice. Deciding that the only way to repay the man who'd saved his life was to serve the apprentice he'd obviously held in high esteem, Yashon begged Grim to train him and allow him to serve under him. He's been in the Lion guild ever since (provided Goldy and Toast accept this rude forceful entry XD).
Other: He's left-handed.

Name: Ke (he instists on being called Kaherdin, but no one ever does)
Height: 6'2''
Position wanted: Dual short swords (short bow secondary weapon)

How they met Saber: Ke met Saber about a year ago. Catching sight of her fighting a monster by herself, Ke assumed that she was a helpless victim and rushed to the rescue, only to find out that she was perfectly capable. Embarrassed, Ke apologized and left quickly; but Saber reminded him of his younger sister, and his older brother instincts kicked in. So Ke took to covertly following Saber around to watch her back, pretending it was coincidence whenever she noticed him. Whether this has formed any sort of friendship has yet to be known. But Ke profusely demands that he doesn't like her, to the point of punching one of his friends in the face when he suggested that Ke was stalking Saber. Ke honestly just feels really protective of Saber. When he found out that Saber wanted to form a guild, he jumped on the opportunity to more efficiently watch over her, offering to join.

Physical Description: Hmm...I don't have a picture. And...it's not like I'm looking for an excuse to see Toast draw something or anything like that. *cough, cough*
Ke has sharp features and an averagely handsome face. His shaggy, jet black hair tends to be a bit unruly, leaving a strand hanging between his deep blue eyes no matter how many times he swipes it back with his hand. Average build, with nothing outstanding as far as muscle mass. But he's definitely not wimpy either. He prefers speed and quick reflexes to strength. His skin is a bit darker than most of the people around him, and it's hard to tell whether it's just a deep tan or a natural skin tone.
Any scars or markings: He swears that there's a huge gash in his leg from when he single-handedly rescued some villagers from a monster attack, but no one's ever seen it, and there's a good chance it's just another one of his tall tales.

Regular Clothes: Brown leather shoes and gray-black pants; and a shirt I can't do justice to in description so here's a picture of it:

Personality: Ke pretends to be aloof and cool, but here's really just an idiot once you get to know him. Although he claims not to have any attachments, he's really loyal and would do anything to protect his friends. Basically, whatever he says you can usually be sure it's the exact opposite. Underneath all the layers of false identity, he's really a pretty nice and thoughtful guy, though sensitive isn't quite the right word. He's pretty dense when it comes to emotions, and therefore tends to make girls cry or get mad, despite his best intentions. He's painfully frank and straightforward. Seriously, he'll say whatever he's thinking, and if you ask for his opinion, you can be sure you'll get it, whether it's what you want to hear or not. He's neither anitsocial nor overly friendly, but loves to hang out with the friends that he does have. He's reckless and stupid when he fights alone, but when there are others in his party, he's always looking out for them and playing it safe. He loves a challenge, and especially competition.

Back-story: Ke and his younger sister were brought from a foreign country and sold as slaves at the ages of 5 and 7. For five years they were worked to the bone and treated like dogs. Finally fed up with watching his sister suffer, Ke devised an escape plan. But during their midnight escape, they were attacked by monsters, and Ke watched his sister die, helpless to do anything. Ke was knocked unconscious in the struggle, and to this day he doesn't know how he survived. Blaming himself and his incompetence for his sister's death, Ke travelled to the next town, and found himself a master so he could learn the art of monster hunting. At the age of 16, after 4 years of training, Ke was content enough with his skill level to head out on his own, and would spend weeks at a time in the woods, living off nothing but his wits and nature, slaughtering monsters for vengeance. But even after he'd joined a guild and made a name for himself, his sorrow didn't abate, and he couldn't take his mind off of his sister and his guilt. That is, until he met Saber and found that big brother feeling he'd longed for, and a chance to prove that he'd never make the same mistake again.
ClaecElric4God

Postby IStoleYourToast » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello all you awesome people! This is the post that you've been waiting for! The time has come to announce who is in Jaguar! Now if you are not accepted do not feel bad and I am terribly sorry and I will send you a pm later. Also you were not notified earlier because I was too lazy to properly read any of the entries sent until just a few days ago, so you had not time to resend anything and that is entirely my fault. But if you weren't accepted I will send you a pm with things you need to know that may make you happy, or at least less angry with me.... And people who never entered but may want to in the future keep in mind that Lion is still recruiting(I think talk to Goldy) and I may have openings in Jaguar sometime in the future.

Now down to business. Drum role please!*drum roles across floor*
The newest members of Jaguar are:
Harikyro Romani(Wolfsong): The Thief
Will Johnson(drill):Uses a whip
Genevieve Rodriquez(Diamond Dragon): Scout
Ke(ClaecElric4God): Dual short swords
Bear(FAC): Giant hammer
Subaru(FAC): crossbow

As you may have noticed there is an FAC by Bear and Subaru. FAC stands for For All Character, which means that they are not owned by anyone and everyone can post using them in anyway they want. If you want to kill 'em go ahead they're just there to fill the spaces till someone either 'adopts' the characters or sends in their own that will fill those positions.

If you sent in an entry for Lion you will either wait for Goldy to get back to you or just go straight to Goldy and ask yourself, or something as everything concerning Lion should be talked to with Goldy unless told to ask me (which I'm scared of D:

Now that that is done and done I hope you are all happy and if you're not..Feel free to riot over at my house! And I came to inform you that due to the fact that I'm in my family's house out of state and we have all our cousins here that won't leave me alone I had to spend a great deal of time in the stinkin' bathroom where there's a lock on the door(none oin the room I'm saying) and I don't want my cousins to find my laptop...so I hop you're happy cause I don't wanna come out now >->

Alright I will post the order we will hopefully stick to when posting at 12:00 a.m. EST and I will be posting then too(because I'm such and idiot and stay up on New Years xD
Until then, Ja-ne!!

*hands out cookies to everyone*
IStoleYourToast

Postby IStoleYourToast » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Today was the day. The guild 'Jaguar' had just received enough members to finally be considered an official guild. Not that much would change, other than recognition, by this as they were taking on small missions before, but just being an official guild was exciting, especially to Saber. As soon as the sun was up she excitedly jumped out of bed and got ready for the day as quick as she could. Between this rush of the morning tasks the bedroom, surprisingly, was not in a total disaster. And upon finishing tying up her hair Saber said to herself, "Lets make this day one to remember."
Going as quietly down the stairs as possible, Saber tried desperately not to wake anyone. But as she entered the kitchen she was surprised to see Bear, a big muscular man with short black hair standing there over the stove with an apron on cooking some breakfast. Looking over his shoulder he said, "Yo, Saber. You're up earlier than expected."
A little shocked Saber walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bread to put in the toaster, as toast was one of the only things she could make without burning it into an inedible mass, and replied, "Yeah, I guess I was just excited to sleep any longer, with Jaguar being an official guild now."
Bear grinned and said, "I can understand that." The toast then popped out of the toaster and Saber proceeded to make more for the other members of the guild when Bear leaned over and said in all seriousness, "That is the only thing you are cooking right?" as the members had learned the hard way, never let Saber cook. Saber didn't even speak and only nodded to him as she was embarrassed, but more mad at him for just being so, so...like that. But today was going to be a good day, no matter what happened.

OOC: Ignore that stupid start as I can never start anything right, but if it's okay this is an order I would like you to post in for the guild Jaguar.
Wolfsong
drill
Diamond Dragon
ClaecElric4God

and once I hear about what's goin on with Lion I'll squeeze those people in. Have fun and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
IStoleYourToast

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:56 pm

OOC- sorry this took so long.

Hari's eyes opened slowly, and at first her mind couldn't register where she was. Slowly, her tired mind put the pieces back together, separating dream from reality. So when she remembered that Jaguar had been accepted as a formal guild, she leapt up, dancing in ecstasy. Humming softly to herself, she dressed quickly in her regular clothes, leaving the armor pieces off. Glancing at the mirror she eyed herself critically, making sure everything was perfect. Fortunately, nothing feminine stood out, but she recognized she'd soon need to do more if she was to keep up the guise. She'd have to adjust her apparel sooner or later.
Quietly, as she placed her hand on the doorknob, she let the smile drain off her face, taking on her male role. She stepped out of her room and made tracks for the kitchen.
"Oh don't tell me you've been cooking," she said as she saw Saber with the toast. "Didn't you learn after last time?" Actually, last time wasn't quite as bad as usual, but saying so wouldn't fit in with her character role, so she just said it, strolling by to lean against the wall and watch.

OOC- also, I've almost finished my sheet for Lion, so please give me a little more time. Thanks for your patience. *sigh....*
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby drill » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:53 am

It was a quiet morning, other than the birds chirping outside, and Will was fast asleep.
"Attack now!" "Too Slow!"
"When will you ever learn about monster patterns Will?" his father asked hastily.
"The weapon just doesn't feel right..." another excuse by Will as he had always given up until this point.
"Well, we have gone through nearly all the viable weapons available, you are going to need to pick one if you plan on getting any better." his father said.
"What about whips?" Will asked earnestly "I know I haven't tried them yet, but I just had a feeling..."

"GET UP!!!!"
Will's dream was ended all to quickly by a piercing shout directed at him.
"I said 'GET UP!'" The voice shouted again.
"Okay, Okay" Will said reluctantly.
"Honestly, sometimes you can be quite dense" It was Subaru, one of Will's only friends so far to understand him. And the only friend to drive him crazy.
"Subaru, why did you have to wake me up this early, I mean..." Will looked at his clock "it's only 7:32, and normal stuff doesn't happen for another hour and a half anyway, just let me go back to sleep."
Subaru whacked Will lightly with his weapon "This is what I was talking about when I said you were dense."
"Huh?" Will exclaimed.
"Don't you remember what today is?" Subaru asked impatiently. Up to this point, Subaru had learn to deal with the fact that Will just didn't care about too many things, but even to him, it was a shock that Will would forget such a day.
"Hmm..." Will thought for a minute. "Nope. Nothing comes to mind."
Subaru whacked him on the head again. "Perhaps you remember that Jaguar became an official guild."
"Oh, is that all?" Will remarked uninterested. "Let me go back to sleep."
"NO!" Subaru dragged Will out of bed. "Just get changed."
"...Fine." And with that Subaru left. "What a bother."
After Will was changed, and started walking down the hallway. "At least, it sounds like some of the other members are up. And I smell toast, maybe waking up now wasn't all bad after all."
drill

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Oh my gosh, this is late! Thank you Toast for your Infinite patience and mercy. This is my character (s) post for the Lion guild. Thank you again Toast!

Name: Kazunori Kawasaki; nicknamed Kazu or just Kaz
Height: 6'5"
Position wanted: Scout/tracker, carries a whip and various hand-held explosives

Name: Ashemoon Kawasaki
Height: 6'1''
Position Wanted: long-ranged weaponry, specifically a longbow he crafted himself.

Physical Description: I've a picture I should be uploading soon, but until then: they both have shoulder-length black hair, Moon has black eyes and Kazu has unusual golden one.
Any scars or markings: Kazu had two identical scars, on either side of his face, marks given in a fit of rage by his father. They are a bright red, unhealed to this day. The mark of the beast is imprinted just under his right shoulder.
Moon bears no visible marks, but does carry the beast mark on his shoulder, the opposite of his brother.
Regular Clothes: Both dress in red robes, Kazu in light red and Moon in dark red, when not working. When on a job, Kazu wears a deep green tunic tied with a black sash at the waist. A spiked breastplate covers most of his torso but leaves his right shoulder bare. Black pants, and dirt brown leather boots.
Moon dresses like his brother, except for a white shirt under the sleeveless tunic, brown pants, and brown shoes that resemble sandals, but sturdier and fit tight against his feet. Metal guards protect his elbows and he has a bracer on his right arm.
Personality: Kazu is dark and brooding, less inclined to socialize with others. He says little, staying impassive. Alone with Moon, the rough bur opens to reveal a sensitive child sorely damaged from the trials of the past.
Moon is not as solitary as Kazu, but he prefers the company of his brother. More open than Kazu, but not as mentally stable, he is more likely to display his emotions and often seems quite weak in spirit and body. He will shrivel under criticism.
Back-story: The brothers lost their mother at an early age when beasts attacked their home. Their father turned to drink in his grief and became abusive. This came to the people's notice and the brothers were rescued from him. However, it wasn't long till the beast mark was discovered, the children declared cursed and the mother accused as a witch. The brothers were to be "purified" which basically meant being killed in a truly bloody, horrific way. At the last minute they are rescued by the father who takes them deep into the forest. Deep within, he chained them inside a hollow tree and left them. For a time, he left food and drink for them, but then days passed, many before another visit. Then, one day, he just stopped coming. Hunger and desperation made the brothers tear even at the bark of the tree, choking on its foul taste. This gave Kazu, in a moment of clarity, the idea to tear at the bark they were chained to, setting them free. They wandered lost for a long time before finding another town. People were kind to them, until once more the Beast mark was revealed, then the brothers were driven away. Twice more they were treated in this way till they had a means of hiding the mar, but they had left the good people long behind. Surrounded now by scum and villainy, the brothers were swept into a whole new realm of cruelty and evil. Despairing, they fled into the forest to die, only to be saved by the former leader of Lion. He was their angel of mercy, emerged from the demons of vice, and the brothers all but worshiped him. Through any and all gates, trials and tribulations they fought till they had won a position in the guild Lion, serving under their hero. In time, the entire guild became the dearest family to them, the only place they had ever been truly welcomed, though the mark remained secret. His death was a fierce blow to them, but with nowhere to go, they remain in Lion, working as faithfully with Grim as with their hero.
Other: Kazu is left-handed, and Moon adores oranges.
Now I'm going to explain the Beast mark. This superstition is that this person has beast, demon, or just evil blood in them, the child of a witch or worse, and it bears harsh judgement on the bearer. They supposedly bring misfortune and even death to those around them. The brothers don't know what to believe, only a firm conviction that their mother was never evil.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:25 pm

OOC: Hope it's okay that I'm kind of going back in time. XD It won't happen again.

Ke exchanged a quick good morning with Bear, groggily heading into the room adjoining the kitchen. His hair was a ruffled mess, since he didn't have the energy to do anything with it. In fact, he was barely even suitable for public appearance, having sloppily thrown on a casual outfit on waking up. Ke was anything but a morning person, and he'd much prefer to be in bed at such a ghastly hour. But since this was Jaguar's first day as a guild, Ke knew that Saber would be excited out of her mind and not able to sleep a wink longer than she had to. Ke wanted to make sure she didn't go out and do something stupid without him to keep an eye on her. And so it was that Ke sat on a chair in the farthest corner of the room, waiting. It wasn't long before his drowsiness overcame him, and Ke was nodding off again.
A commotion in the kitchen woke Ke, who was now sitting slumped foward with his head down. It appeared that virtually everyone had gotten up, and now the kitchen was milling with people. Ke sighed, standing up slowly. He wandered into the kitchen, looking over Bear's shoulder at the food he was cooking.
"What's that?" He asked suspiciously, but didn't wait for an answer. Looking up he waved as Will came down the stairs.
"Yo," he mumbled absently. Then he caught sight of Saber and went over to observe her actions.
"Toast, huh?' He commented, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Looks...appetizing?" Rubbing his head, Ke tried to think of something more encouraging to say, but his brain wasn't fully awake yet.
ClaecElric4God

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:00 pm

OOC: Apologies for the lateness. D:
All right, Toast, Claec, and Wolfsong's characters are all accepted into Lion (including back story/established relationships)! Toast has given me the go ahead to get the ball rolling on things for the Lion's guild. Our main objective is just to get settled in our characters for now. As Toast continues to post and move the story along, I'll try to maneuver Lion members to meet Jaguar members in some way (whether it be one or all of them), but if any of you have any fun ideas while we're RPing, please shoot me a PM! =D

I am not quite as organized about positions as Toast is, but you all seem to have your roles down already in Lion, so it's all good. As long as you know Grim is the leader, you're good and can specialize in whatever you like. Make sure you know what your weapon will be at this point as well.

You all can post in any order you want and while I'd prefer, like Jaguar, for us all to be in the same area, if you can come up with a good reason for it, you can start somewhat outside of this. The only exception is that it's not near Jaguar at the moment. We can talk about them though, like rumors and whatnot about an up and coming guild.

Mini notes to, well, note:
- Lion does have more members than just us five playable ones (Grim, Kage, Yashon, Kazu and Moon), but for the sake of time and energy right now, they will be NPCs and only there if we need them for simple stuff (not fighting/spying related). If you would like another character in Lion to emerge from their NPC-ness, please shoot me a PM about it. =D
- Like Jaguar, Lion also has a nice "house/compound" where all the members sleep, eat, hang out when they don't have a job at the moment. Everyone has their own room, etc. The compound exists a little ways out of the nearest town (whose name I will make up later, but we can just call it "town" for now. Like. "I'm going to town to buy candy.").
- I'll try to come up with some simple jobs for us, but if you have an idea (e.g. "I saw a job posted yesterday for the extermination of a [massive monster name here] in the nearby town [town name here]. The reward's pretty hefty too since quite a few nobles live there. Anyone want to team up with me on it?"), feel free to bring it up. Believe me, if Grim think it's a bad idea, he'll shoot it down, but he's an easy going guy, so don't stress too much.

Rambling aside...

IC: Grim opened his eyes to the searing sunlight streaming through his window. He always slept in too long on days without a job. It had been a whole week since the members of Lion got a job and Grim was getting both sleepier and more depressed. As he got up from his bed and stretched, he decided he would go around town today and see if he could catch any clients or even rumors for a job.
"Maybe I should ask Kazu and Moon to go looking in other areas as well." Grim mumbled to himself while getting dressed. While Kazu was much more a scout and information gathering than his younger brother Moon, Grim knew better than to separate the two on missions. They worked the best together, and even became much stronger.
As he made his way downstairs for breakfast, many of the members of Lion were already awake and wandering around the compound; training, talking, napping. But if they were still awake, they greeted Grim warmly with a few "good morning"s, but mostly short bows.
Once Grim reached the kitchen, he started making some breakfast. Everyone was in charge of their own food at Lion, so mostly everyone that was up had eaten already. While making eggs and toast, he noticed that the heaping bowl of oranges that was on the counter just yesterday has mysteriously disappeared, leaving the empty bowl with just a slight citrus smell.
Grim sighed. Guess it was time to go tot he market as well. Better rope someone in to going with me and just make a day of it. Grim thought as he started to munch on his breakfast.
goldenspines

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Morning sunlight poured in through the window, waking Kazu instantly. He sat up abruptly, then sighed and rubbed his eyes. Not good. Not good at all.
He glanced over to the other bed where his brother slept. Their room was designed for two people, thank goodness. It was an improvement on their room when they first came. They had been forced to share a bed then. Not that it was bad, but it was nice having space to yourself. Then again, Moon sometimes crept over to sleep with him again, so...
He smiled softly, studying his brother's face again. He looked so innocent, so unlike what the hard world had crafted them to be. He almost never let himself show, he'd grown hard enough to protect them both. Perhaps that was why Moon still seemed so pure to him.
He sighed, standing up. He walked over and gently shook Moon by the shoulder. "Hey," he said softly. "Time to get up, brother."
Moon stirred, and became alert quickly. He looked up, then smiled at Kazu. "So what's up for today brother?" he asked.
"Nothing," was the reply. "Seems Lion is still short on work. Thanks to that new guild appearing..."
Moon sighed. "Think its more...that?"
Kazu shook his head. "I told you, its just stupid superstition. We were just unlucky to be born with a mark that freaked people out, but that's the extent." He pulled Moon to his feet, trying not to be rough but he felt very bitter about the whole thing. "Come on, lets get something to eat. I imagine we'll be trying to find work again today."
"Grim is good to us," Moon said. "He seems to be doing well, despite the stress. I hope this works out for us again." He looked at the window, his eyes empty. "I wish things would go back to how they were."
"Me too," Kazu said. "Me too." then he opened the door.
It was a short walk to the kitchen from their room. There were a few people on the way, but Kazu and Moon didn't speak to anyone. They kept to themselves, like they always did, silent, wary of the world around them. Grim was already in the kitchen when they arrived. Kazu bowed slightly, while Moon smiled and said "good morning" to him. Silently noting the empty bowl, Kazu managed to locate some old apples forgotten in a corner. They were unbruised, and still tasted good, so he wordless passed one to Moon, who had made toast for both of them. They sat together and silently ate, not saying a word.
Moon seemed involved completely with his breakfast, but Kazu watched Grim while he ate. "What will he do," he wondered. "With the present situation? Something, after all, must be done, or this guild is going to die permanently."

Wolfsong

Postby IStoleYourToast » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:19 pm

OOC: because I'm lazy and don't feel like doing separate posts I will do posts for both guilds when my turn in Jaguar comes around. So if I'm a little slow in Lion because of this, I apologize, but you'll just have to deal with me. lol

Jaguar:

Saber continued to make toast trying to ignore all the comments about her cooking, but when Ke said something that sounded more like a question, that a complement she finally said. "I know I can't cook much anything without burning it into an inedible lump, but toast just so happens to be one of the rare things I can cook without messing it up." And as if on cue a piece of toast was finally done, but unlike the rest it had turned black and hard. "Most of the time." she added upon seeing the burnt toast. "Looks like that one is mine." she laughed lightly and placed the piece aside before finishing up the rest.
Once finished she placed a plate of nicely finished pieces of toast on the table and said, "Toast is ready for those who want any." Saber that walked back to where her burnt food lay waiting. "You guys okay with going to the 'Mission center' and seeing if the have any missions for us?" asked Saber to the other members of Jaguar between bites of food. Suddenly she was interrupted by Bear slamming a giant plate of eggs, pancakes, and bacon onto the table.
"Today is a day to celebrate so everyone eat up!" he boomed loudly with a grin on his face. While Saber was taught not to waste food, taking a look at her piece of charcoal and then at the glorious feast on the table, she stealthily threw the toast out of the open window and then got in line to partake of the delicious looking food prepared by Bear, a person you would not expect to make decent meals.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lion

The light shining into the window and onto Kage's face was not something he wanted. Not having any jobs lately was leaving Kage bored and with nothing to do, he would always wander around looking for anything to entertain him late at night. "Why can't morning start at 12:00?" he grumbled to himself before dragging himself out from under the nice warm blankets. Walking over to a broken piece of glass that is substituting for his mirror, Kage combed his hair till it was nicely in it's regular style. Putting on his regular clothes he proceeded to make his way quietly and tiredly into the kitchen.
As Kage entered into the kitchen he saw Grim, the leader of Lion and person who so graciously let him join his guild, and he bowed slightly saying, "Good morning Master Grim." Why he calls him Master is an old habit he never sees the need to break. "Have you heard any word of a possible job opportunity lately?" he asked Grim holding back a yawn. A cup of coffee definitely was in order for him.

OOC: You should be happy to know that I have the pictures for those in Jagaur that didn't submit a picture all sketched out, and all I need to do is color them. Hopefully by the end of this week.
IStoleYourToast

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Hari watched Saber, guessing she wouldn't actually eat that toast. Like she thought, it went out the window. She strolled over and grabbed a plate of Bear's feast, then leaned against the wall to eat, away from the table and other people.
"So," she said through a mouthful. "Anyone care to see if any jobs are looking our way?"

Wolfsong

Postby drill » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:44 am

Will was stuffing his face with food.
"Yeah, that would be a good idea Hari. Will thinks it's a good idea too, don't you Will?" Subaru said in high spirits.
"Mmm..mmhh.." Will tried to object, but his mouth was full.
"You know Will, it's not good to speak with your mouth full." Subaru said jokingly.
Will just stared harshly at Subaru with no further objections.
"Alright, lets go." Will said.
Will heads to the next room to ready his equipment.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Ke grimaced, instantly realizing he'd said something wrong.
"Um...I didn't mean..." Ke scratched the back of his head awkwardly. But then a burnt piece of toast came out, and Ke felt that much worse.
"Look...Saber..." But she was already walking away. Ke sighed, going dutifully over to the table. Whatever. Sitting down, Ke looked at the beautiful feast that Bear laid out. But instead he grabbed a couple pieces of the toast Saber made, chewing lazily as he looked around the table. So this was their Jaguar guild...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yashon sighed, leaning his head back. The way things had been going lately, the only thing he really wanted to do was sleep. Boring days just made him more tired, and it seemed like the tiredness was heavier than ever.
Stretching his arms, Yashon sighed again, deciding he couldn't just sit draped over a chair all day. He wandered into the kitchen and contemplated eating, but he'd snacked lightly on waking up, and he didn't feel like bothering with food.
But there sat Grim, just the man Yashon was looking for. If there was a job to do to get Yashon stimulated, Grim would know about it. Though the odds were against it, since if there was one he'd probably be off doing it, considering how slow things had been lately.
"Morning," Yashon said shortly to Kazu and Moon, who were also sitting nearby. Yashon didn't wait for a reply, knowing he probably wouldn't get one. Noticing Kage as well, Yashon nodded to him, uttering a casual "Good morning."
"Morning, Grim," Yashon bowed slightly in respect, then sat casually at the table. Formality wasn't exactly his strong point, but he tried. He'd always felt like he had a responsibility to be the best he could for Grim, including the way he treated him. Even so, it wasn't in Yashon's nature to stand on ceremony.
"i]It would be awesome if you randomly had a job available.[/i] That's what Yashon wanted to say, but it looked like Kage had already beat him to it, so Yashon sat quietly, waiting for Grim's reply.

EDIT: Because I realized my post kind of overlapped Toast's and didn't make much sense.
ClaecElric4God

Postby goldenspines » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 pm

OOC: Eep, sorry for the late reply. It was a rough weekend. >.< But I won't let it be delayed again!

IC: Looking up from his breakfast, Grim nodded back at Kazu and Moon when they entered the kitchen. They couldn't have had better timing. But just as he was about to tell them about the plan for the day, Kage entered the kitchen, yawning as he shuffled into the kitchen. Kage was the night owl of the group and worked best on night missions. His only weakness seemed to be mornings.
"Have you heard any word of a possible job opportunity lately?" he asked Grim holding back a yawn.
Grim continued to munch away at his breakfast and responded, "Not yet, but today will be a busy day in the town's market, so I thought we would start there first." Grim finished off his breakfast and added towards Moon and Kazu, "I was hoping a few of you would join me. The more ears to catch wind of a job, the better."
Just then, Yashon walked into the kitchen and gave a friendly greeting to everyone. Grim admired Yashon's easy-going personality, but like him, Yashon was also getting restless for a job.
Grim stood up. "I'm guessing you heard the plans, Yashon. Unless any of you had something more important to do," Grim raised an eyebrow at them all and smiled, "the sooner we head out, the sooner we can get our blades into some monsters!" Grim was feeling more refreshed after breakfast. Still though, it had been slow lately. Usually people were lining up at their door to get monsters exterminated, but newer guilds were rising up. No one better than Lion, of course, and a little competition never hurt, but this was their livelihood in the balance. Grim was determined to keep his guild alive. As he started to head out the door, he added, "So, you all coming? Unless you'd rather catnap a bright and glorious day away?"
goldenspines

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Kazu and Moon watched the others come in silently. Kazu, as usual, could both listen to Grim and remain aware of his surroundings. Moon had a little more trouble focusing on so much, so he focused on Grim and trusted Kaz to handle the rest.
As Grim and the others talked, Moon glanced questioningly at Kazu, who was considering. It would be nice to get out, especially since the day seemed so nice. He had noticed a few clouds on the horizon, but not enough to cause a shower. Also, Kage and Yashin weren't so bad, as being talkative went. Grim, was their former master's apprentice, they would do what they could go. They also needed more food and the prospect of job-hunting was a necessary one. So, really, it was a good idea.
Kazu nodded at Moon. His brother smiled and turned to Grim. "We'll go," he said quietly, just loud enough to be heard. "It would be nice to get out."
"Master Grim." Kazu spoke up suddenly. "My brother and I have been considering searching the next town over for some possible prospects. Once this excursion is finished, do we have your permission to go?"

OOC - two quesitons. 1) what was the leader's name? (2) What is this town's name?

Wolfsong

Postby IStoleYourToast » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Saber sat down at the table with a plate of food, and pretended she didn't just ask the same question, before Hari, as she replied, "Yeah, I guess that will be fine." Bear then sat down across the table and as he sat down he sent the others on that side of the bench up into the air a few inches. This seemed to happen every time he sat down, but the others by now would have gotten used to it, unless the missed the bench when they came back down. Saber pretty much ignored this moving a strand of hair out of her face before shoveling a pile of bacon into her mouth, just as there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." she said chewing. Getting up from the table she swallowed and walked over to the door and opened it revealing a small boy about seven years old. His face was wet with tears as he looked up at Saber and said,
"Can you help me?" Saber bent down to his level and asked him what was wrong and he answered, "My pet is gone and I can't find him anywhere!"
"And you want us to go and find him?" asked Saber as she finished for him. The little boy nodded before reaching into his pocket and pulling out what little money he had before holding it out to Saber and saying, "I can pay you for it."
Saber shook her head and stood up smiling a little. "Don't worry about that , just come in and why don't you talk to the others." Pushing him gently into the room she brought him to where the others were before saying, "Everyone, I think we may have a job already."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kage was about to say something to Grim about sleeping the day away, but decided against it and merely nodded as his answer. As much as he would like to sleep the day away he knew they needed all the people they could to help search for any possible jobs. "I'll go get ready before heading out on my own." he said before disappearing back into his room.

OOC: I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! I will not bother you with excuses! and in my gallery there may be a picture of your character, I know there are still some I have to do...
IStoleYourToast

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:16 pm

"Well, that does sound enticing," Yashon replied to the catnap comment. But at the same time he was standing up and stretching his limbs. "But if I keep sitting around there'll be nothing left of me but a pile of bones. Whatever you have planned, I'm game for it."
ClaecElric4God

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying