Project Savior

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Project Savior

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 am

It is the 23rd century. Aliens have taken over Earth with little resistance. Until now. An intrepid organization known as Project Savior has arisen to defeat them.
This RP will need both heroes and villains. You can join Project Savior or you can be one of the aliens. The aliens resemble humans, with the exception of blue skin and fewer fingers.
Project Savior sign-up sheet:
Name:
Codename: This is like a superhero identity. Pick a name that you feel defines your character
Position:
Special Skills: Are you a hacker? Martial arts expert? A former Marine?
Personality:
Bio:
Physical Description:
The Alien Race: The Sensorites (Doctor Who ref!)
Name:
And here's my character:
1. Name: Cassandra Zechs
Codename: Prophet
Position: Leader and founder
Special Skills: Is a former MMA fighter with military training as well. Has a cybernetic arm with enhanced strength (like Mike in Agents of Shield)
Personality: A calculating leader who will do anything to overthrow her enemies.
Bio: When the aliens came, she fought with everything she could. She lost her family, her friends, and yet she kept fighting. Then she realized she needed others.
Physical Description: has dark skin, brown eyes, and as previously mentioned, a cybernetic arm.
rocklobster

Re: Project Savior

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 am

I hope this is all right Rocky! Let me know if you want me to change anything!! This sounds super fun! :D

Name: EL
Codename: Sensei
Position: Second In Command
Special Skills: Martial Arts Expert, Extremely Fast, Strong and Flexible
Personality: Cunning and daring, willing to do anything for her commander and friend
Bio: When the aliens came they took everything, including her family. The only friend she has left from her former life is Cassandra.
Physical Description: Tan skin, dark brown hair and eyes

Name: William Johnson (Sorry, I'm obsessed with this name)
Codename: Hacker
Position: Hacker (not really sure what position that would be?)
Special Skills: A hacker, supremely smart and can hack into almost anything
Personality: Super smart but not one of those people who flaunt in in other people faces. He's also an amazing fighter and super strong so whenever he's not needed for his hacking skills, then he's needed for his fighting skills.
Bio: William had just finished high school when the aliens came. He never got to live a life. The aliens took his little sister, Sophia, and made her one of their own. He's determined to find her and change her back. That is why he joined Project Savior in the first place. To save his sister.
Physical Description: Tan skin, blonde hair, sea blue eyes

Name: Sophia
Personality: Sophia has always been the curious one of the aliens. She's always getting in trouble from sneaking out of the mansion, where she and many other aliens live. Including her father and mother, the "leaders" of the aliens. She has always felt drawn to humans, like there was something out there that needed her. But like mother says, it's probably just her imagination...
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 am

This looks like it could be interesting. I'm in!

Name: Andy Conners
Codename: Slash
Position:
Special Skills: hacker, with some skill as a martial artist
Personality: Rather dark with a sense of humor that's really only funny to himself. He doesn't care much for people in general, being a more loner type. Sarcastic, and often hated by most. However, once he gets on his laptop and gets to work, he's like a whole new person.
Bio: Hid in a basement for the first few months the aliens took over, and eventually crawled out once he was out of provisions. He grew to despise them quickly, almost as much as he disliked people. Despite the discomfort, he joined the group simply because he hated the aliens more. However, he's ready to drop them and flee at the drop of a hat, the second they look like they'll be taken down.
Physical Description: Dark, unkempt hair with a bright red bandanna around it. Eyes are a dark green. Wears a dark leather jacket with a bright red tee-shirt, black jeans, knee-high brown boots. 5'8''

hope this is acceptable. If not, I can adjust a few things. :D
Last edited by Wolfsong on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 am

hm, "I fight for the strongest side". I like it!
rocklobster

Postby sarahleinaar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:22 am

Nice character Wolfsong! :D
sarahleinaar

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 am

Name: Calico Wintergreen
Codename: CyberTech
Position: weapons and technology expert.
Special skills: Technological prodigy, and contortionist (meaning she can fold, twist, and generally move her body into the strangest positions)
Personality: Strongly preffering not to fight, Calico leaves that to the rest of the team. She is also the rather naive one, but she has a good heart. She often teams up with William when she needs help with computer code aspects of her work.
Bio: When the aliens came, she was already in college. Hiding out in the basement, she stayed there for several days, too scared to go up and see what was going on. As she waited, she tried calling her parents, but she never got through. Finally, a member of Project Savior found her and took her to safety. When her talents were realized, Calio was offered a place on the team. She accepted, and became the kid of the project.
Physical Description: A bit small for her age, average build, glasses over her nearly black eyes, Hispanic in appearance with boyishly short hair.

Will do an alien later! :3
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 pm

All accepted!
rocklobster

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Yay! (Ohhhh, I should message Ally about this!!! ) :D
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm looking forward to this one!
Wolfsong

Postby sarahleinaar » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:01 pm

I know!!! I hope more people join! :n_n:
sarahleinaar

Postby DecooPunk » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:49 pm

If this is still going on~
The Alien Race: The Sensorites
Name: Eown Blakne
Personality: She hates humans, and thinks they are all stupid which is why they were so easy to defeat. Serious and responsible around other aliens except her friends. Then she's pretty random. She actually has a kind heart, to anyone but humans.
DecooPunk

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying