CAA Chatroom

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: CAA Chatroom

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:57 pm

"What sort of guests would we be if we didn't repay your kindness?" grinned Silvy.
"Lead the way, your highness," agreed Kerscribble, "Oh, do you mind animals in the castle? This human skin gets a bit uncomfortable after a while. I promise not to wreck anything."
"And he is potty-trained, to boot," added Silvy with a playful smirk.
Kerscribble narrowed his eyes and stuck out his tongue.
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:17 am

William smiled. "Of course not. Make yourself at home," he said.
He motioned for them to follow him and they came to the room that Sarah and Dia were in.
"Sister, is there anything that we can assist you in," he asked. Sarah glanced at the three.
"Oh, that would be wonderful. Could you please help set the tables," she asked them.
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Kaimyn looked at Silver skeptically, unsure whether to believe him or not. Then he shrugged. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. In the event that Silver did accidentally (or purposely) erase him, he'd just have to rewrite himself. Which would be a pain, but it was a sacrifice that he was willing to make.
Kaimyn brushed something off his sleeve and straightened his collar, sticking his hands in his pockets before stepping into the void after Silver.

Cece leaned her elbows on the edge of the window, sighing deeply. She chuckled at Wolf's last comment.
"You know me too well," she laughed. "You can't expect me to actually dress up in one of those stuffy old dresses. I mean, I'm pushing my limit already in this skirt. I feel so...constricted. If someone attacked me right now, I'd fall into a heap trying to run away!"
Cece watched as the cat came back, jumping up to the window. She read the note, smirking at it.
What am I going to do with those two? She thought. However, she frowned when she read Odd's writing. Fun? What fun could she possibly have by just going along with the ball conventionally?
"Wolf!" She cried. "Come rescue me! I'm soooo bored. Hurry up and talk to Claec so you can come get me out of this mess!"

As Cece had predicted, Claec was sitting next to the river, the sun setting in the distance. His arms rested on his knees, and his face was completely expressionless. There was no telling what he was thinking, or if he was in fact thinking at all.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Wolf began to laugh. "Aw, you can handle it Cece," she teased. "Looking like a respectable lady wouldn't hurt you." Then she laughed again. "Of course, who am I to talk>? Sure, I'll come if it isn't a problem. See you shortly." Wolf ended the call, debated a minute, then shrugged. "Well, better get it over with."
She began to run out of the town, feeling it go behind her. her body began to morph, and she dropped down on all fours, a beautiful brown wolf.
Moving quickly this way, she soon caught Claec's scent and trailed it to the river. Of course, she took on human form before initiating contact, but she left it with regret. Being a wolf was such a purely beautiful experience. She walked over to Claec.
"hey Claec. Good to see you. Listen, I need to ask you something." She sat down beside the bank, half watching him. "I heard an odd story about you and your ninjas, which included tearing down a tree. I wanted to know your side of the story."

Hopper loped leisurely through the forest, stretching his legs. The human body seemed so restricted to him. Two legs! Where was your balance? And such horrid senses! Hearing, sight and smell were terribly diminished. How had they survived this long? Life was so strange sometimes.
Suddenly, a gate or something opened before him. He leapt back, hackles up, snarling. What was this? Two men came through, and he recognized them as Silver and Kaimyn. He debated a moment, then sighed and transformed, taking human form for convenience before entering their view. he grimaced as things got a little darker, but then smiled at he faced them.
"Welcome to Wolf's grove," he said. "At least, the south end."
Silver stared at this man, trying to figure out who it was. "Thanks for the welcome," he said. "It is a pleasure to see such strong, healthy trees. Oaks, right?"
Hopper, or Jared was his human name, nodded. "So what brings you two out here?"
Silver shrugged, studying the area. This place...was a goldmine waiting to happen. Perhaps he could even play it to win Wolf's favor for himself and Kaimyn, if they played it right. Such power in this position of a mod... "No reason, just getting out of the city. Is Wolf herself around?"
Jared shook his head. "No, she's off trying to tie up a mess. That's her job, after all. Can I help you?"
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:13 am

Claec turned as Wolf approached. He'd heard her coming for awhile, but he hadn't expected her to come near, let alone address him personally. He was silent for a moment after her inquiry, turning back to the river.
“Come.” He whispered. The air changed, creating a dark atmosphere. A light breeze flowed toward them from the river, rising in strength and momentum until it was a gale, blowing through the grass, tugging at Claec's clothes and hair. But it didn't seem to have a direction, blowing haphazardly one direction, and then the other. In the intensity of it, one could almost hear...human voices, just a whisper amongst the rustling of the grass. Then, in a second, the wind departed, back from the direction it had come, leaving a trail of ripples down the river.
Instantly the air was still and calm, a distinct change from the veritable windstorm that had just occurred. Claec nodded, as if in understanding, and was silent for another long while. Then he turned back to Wolf, his eyes betraying nothing.
“We deny this claim.” That was all he said, but he held Wolf's gaze, waiting for her response. He didn't bother to provide an argument, or any evidence, and he didn't inquire into the rumors. The truth would present itself, and Claec felt no need to defend himself. That and it would require far too much talking.

Kaimyn bowed politely to the young man. He felt like he recognized him from somewhere, but he couldn't be sure. He pushed the thought aside.
"Well," he replied to the guy's question. "I'm just here to enjoy the beautiful scenery. But you might be able to help my friend here." Kaimyn turned and smiled innocently at Silver.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby FreddyCast » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Oops posted on wrong thread.

Derp :P
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 pm

"We?" Wolf glanced around, then shrugged. "Alright." On sudden instinct, she turned and rushed away, deciding instantly that he wasn't at fault.
Being a mod was tricky. You couldn't just ban someone on a whim. That made you a dictator. So how to proceed...

Hopper glanced at Silver, waiting.
Silver thought a moment, then said, "I'm particularly interested in trees with an impressive height. Can you show me the largest tree of the whole forest?"
Hopper studied him a while, wondering what to make of him. Then he shrugged and turned. "Sure enough. Come along, your friend can come too if he wants."
Silver glanced at Kaimyn, then followed after Hopper, thinking hard on his next strategy.

OOC- yeah peeps, guess what's back. I sort of got threatened into this, so...please defend me from Odd and Claec.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying