Project Terra Beta

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: Project Terra Beta

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Yaru felt panicked for a second when, being outside the wall, something suddenly struck him on the head. He looked around frantically for a second, trying to find his attacker, until he found the fruit and looked up, seeing Violo. He sneered at the cat and went back to walking.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Miakoda picked up the fruit, used some water to wash it off, and took a bite. "This is quite good," she smiled.
Violo dropped another. She caught it and handed it to Yaru, "Violo doesn't drop fruit for no reason. He knows we can eat it. I have before, try some."
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Yaru looked at the fruit, then back up at Violo. "You may have guessed it by now, but I don't trust that cat." He said, then looked up again and jumped nine feet into the air and grabbed a piece of fruit off the branch. "And I don't need some furball to get food for me." He added.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 pm

"You will when the branches are to high to reach, or are you a superhero?" She lightly punched him in the arm, "Get used to him, you don't have to like him, but trusting him would work to your advantage."
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm

"I don't trust him half as far as I can throw him." Yaru said, then looked up at the branches, "Y'know, they say back on Old Earth you wouldn't be able to reach that high just by jumping. Hard to believe, huh?"
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:30 pm

"Apparently Earth had much stronger gravity. When the colonists first came they felt super light and strong. I can't imagine feeling heavier then this," she jumped up and grabbed another piece of fruit. "Apparently it's easier to throw things too," she took a bite.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 pm

"Yeah. That has it's uses." Yaru said, eyeing Violo and testing the heft of the fruit he held, No... Not yet. He thought.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Miakoda saw Yaru's expressions, "Don't get any ideas." She took out her ax, threw some fruit up, and with great accuracy sliced it in two.
Violo looked down at Yaru. He was smirking in his catlike way.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Yaru grunted and took another bite of the fruit, "What, do you really think so lowly of me? That I would waste this excellent fruit on that beast? Hmph, I feel insulted." He feigned hurt.

Meanwhile, deep in the forest, far beyond the perceptions of the trio... Something stirred.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Koda smirked, "Nice try."

Violo's tail twitched and then he leapt back to the ground. Miakoda pet his back, "He's really not all that bad you know. He could really hurt you if he wanted, but doesn't. And he doesn't even like you. Shows he's got a good brain on him."

OCC: oooo suspense...
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

"I have a steel laser sword. I think I'm the one that could do some hurting." Yaru said, dropping the rest of the fruit and kicking it directly toward Violo's head. By mere accident, of course. Yes...
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 pm

The fruit hit Violo's.... Paw? He batted it back towards Yaru, but Koda caught it instead. "Quit flirting, lovebirds," she teased.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Yaru grimaced, "I would rather be caught between a Quelliaz's fifth and sixth stomachs than have this thing's affection." He said simply.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Violo seemed to think the same thing. His stub of a tail twitched again (I keep not describing that quite right, but he is lynx like thus his tail is a stub...) and his ears went low as he hissed in Yaru's direction.

Koda rolled her eyes, "Whatever, lovebirds."

Violo gave her a look with one ear down and one up straight as if to ask about her sanity.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Yaru gave her a similar look, one eye widened and the other narrowed.

Something was moving through the trees. Moving toward the three.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Miakoda laughed, "You even give the same looks! How darling!"

But Violo sensed something coming. He jumped in front of the two humans stopping them from going further.

"Something's wrong. We need to follow him," she could see the tension in his back.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

"He's probably just trying to play some new trick on me." Yaru said, bu even as he said it he knew it wasn't true. He could see it in the way Violo held himself, something really was wrong. "Fine, lead on, cat." He said, grabbing the hilt of his sword.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Violo made them turn left. Koda could tell where they were going, "He wants us to go to the cave. That means the danger could be serious. Run!" She started going faster.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Yaru didn't ask anything, he just ran faster, following Miakoda and Violo, he unconsciously drew his sword. Keeping his eyes alert for any sign of danger... But it was too quick. He didn't have time to react.
In an instant, a searing pain shot through his leg, he collapsed to the ground. There was a blur of motion in front of them and Violo vanished, with not a sound.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

OCC wait, so he accidentally cut himself?
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 pm

OOC: No, the thing attacking them did. He isn't that dumb, though I apparently am, for writing it that way. :P
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

OCC no that's what I thought at first but when I read it again I wasn't sure. So what does Miakoda look back to see?
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:57 pm

OOC: He fell, leg bleeding (right leg), nothing else. Writing scenes like this is a general weak point of mine, sorry...
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 pm

OCC: it's okay ^.^

Miakoda, not hearing Yaru behind her, turned to see him in distress. She rushed back to help him up, "We've got to keep moving!"
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Yaru gritted his teeth, getting up with Miakoda's help. "I know," He hissed. He could feel hot blood running down his leg, he must have been cut badly, it was intensive pain, but he couldn't allow it to stop him. "If we can get to the cave, we may be safe." He began limping as fast as he could to the cave Violo had pointed them too, sincerely hoping he was right.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Koda stayed by his side and took up the arm on the side he was limping to help him move faster.
Violo came back and ran alongside.
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Yaru kept running toward the cave, he felt something rush past his ear but didn't dare stop to try and figure out what. His leg felt like a blazing torch was being held against it, and every step drove him deeper into agony, but he had a few ideas of what would happen if they stopped and it did not include afternoon tea and biscuits.
Oddood198

Postby AdriTan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

OCC heehee tea and biscuits...

Koda was worried about Yaru's leg. She was glad she brought first aid. Hopefully their camping trip didn't get cancelled. And hopefully.... They came back alive.
AdriTan

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Name: Sorana Silverlin
Appearance: Pale skin, gunmetal blue eyes, tall, sleek black loose ringlets, that go down to her
lower back, with a star clip. She wears a aviater jacket sometimes. A striped tanktop (Green and gray), black skinny jeans, and pale green high tops.
Weapon(s): Throwing knifes (Lol)
History: She was raised by her mother, while her father was wandering around outside the Colony walls, her father has been gone for more then 6 months, she managed to sneak out but get stranded, just trying to search for her father. ( I'll put more if I need too >v<)
Extra: She can get a bit paranoid, but she's very sweet, doesn't believe in herself enough, embaressed easily. C:

Mumbling to herself as she studied her map. She moaned "I'll never figure out how to get home!" She paced around abit before hearing footsteps.
She stifled a gasp, slowly revealed her throwing knives out of her pocket, peeked outside.
She was surprised at what she saw, two people.. But are they from the Colony? She made a decision once she saw blood.
"Hurry! Get in, before it gets you!!" She yelled.
(Hope that was okay >v<)
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm

OOC: Yeah, that was good... Um, character accepted, by the way. -_-

Yaru looked ahead, he heard a voice from the cave and it looked like someone was there. "I'm bleeding bad," He told Miakoda in a rough voice, "I think I'm hallucinating."

Just inches from Sorana's head, a chunk of the cave mouth burst into shards, sending small rock in all directions, with a small ping sound, and something similar hit the floor next to her foot.
Oddood198

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying