Mages

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Mages

Postby Nami » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm

I realize that I have several un-successful RPG's, and I am very sad about that. Such as Fuedal Era. I am hoping to get that up though.

Anyway, I was watching X-men Evolution and got a great idea, yes this was inspired by X-men, but they aren't mutants they are Mages. I hope to get some people and to have this go smoothly.

History:
Mages, powerful people who develop powers at the age of 10, they will slowly be able to use their powers, and gain control over them, but for now they do not have a lot of control. For thousands of years Mages have protected others. But now they are feared, because there are so many Humans are afraid of what they will do when the mages become to much for them to handle.

That is why the goverment gave the Mages an academy for them to learn in, and to teach the younger ones. Unfortunately, there are a few Mages who do not like the idea of having to stay within boundaries put up by the goverment, so they rebel and cause trouble for the other Mages. Now to factions exist.

'Lunar Mages'
And the
'Eclispe Mages'

Lunar Academy was the one given to the mages, and Eclispe was made by the rebelling Mages. Now they have to chose who is going to do what, and how the fate of this world will be handled.

Mages feared people. Humans are afraid of them, because of their power. They can control a lot of things. But only the strongest mages can handle two things at once.

Powers:
-Fire
-Ice
-Water
-Telekinetic
-Telepathy
-Transporting
-Speed
-Strength
-Earth
-Illusionists
-Invisible
-Shadow
-Bone Manipulator
-Sound
------
Powers Descriptions:
-Fire: Fire can be a powerful thing, but it can also get out of control. You have to be a strong person to control fire. There are limits; it will eventually hurt you if you use it to much.
-Ice: A powerful Element, but can be very dangerous is used wrongly. You must be able to understand it to use it, you cannot just wave it around and hope to do something. Hopefully the user is a little bright.
-Water: Good, this one could easily put out fire, but could also destroy a city. It takes a strong person to wield a lot of water. You must also be able to flow with it.
-Telekinetic: Moving things around, this is separate from Telepathy. It’s very dangerous; your mind must be in control at all times. If you lose control, you will not only kill yourself. But a lot around you.
-Telepathy: This is a strong thing; you must be a very high ranked Mage to control everything for this. Such as making people forget things, and being able to handle their thoughts. Because once you have them it’s hard to be rid of them. You can manipulate someone with this as well.
-Transporting: A very good thing to have in tight spaces, but you have to be able to know where you are going, or you could die.
-Speed: This is good, but you have to be careful, getting your speed up and not being able to stop could cause you to hurt yourself.
-Strength: Someone who can lift up to 3,000pounds and weight. Good for stopping moving vehicles.
-Earth: Controlling the ground, trees, plants Etc. Such things can be dangerous as well.
-Illusionists: Extremely good at making themselves look different; they can take on any form they can think of. They can make themselves look like dogs, cats, or even dragons.
-Invisibility: This helps someone disappear from the enemy, it also comes with a walking through walls thing. Those two mix well. And Seeing as they are almost the same thing it helps in tight spaces.
-Shadow: preventing people from ever seeing you at all, almost like invisibility. But a little different considering you can’t walk through walls. This is the best at night; you will blend better in the darkness.
-Bone Manipulator: Commonly known as BM, using bones in their body they can make it so they never run out and use them as weapons. Fun, but sometimes it hurts.
-Sound: Sound is one of the most dangerous, you could use it to make music, or you could use sound waves to explode things. It can be used either way, it is nice for a ball or a dance, and you don’t have to have a band to have music.
----
The Academy for Mages help them to control their powers and to use them as best they can, normally they all start out at level 1, and work their way up, highest level they can get with their magic is level 4.

Three Professors Run the academy. They are level 3’s, and use their powers to help the younger of their kind; they want the people of this world not to fear them. But a prophecy has long been foretold, that a great evil will arise and try to destroy all they have worked for, therefore, they must work hard to make sure that doesn't happen.
------
They will learn how to control their powers, this place it huge. The academy they have school in.

Ok, this is just the beginning. I am going to draw a map of what the school looks like from above. I will give you your profiles.

Name:
Power:
Height:
Hair color:
Eye Color:
Clothes:
Personality:
Background:
Extra:

Anyone who wishes to be a bad guy, will have to PM me, for now we will be Lunar Students.

I also need Professor's, I will be playing one of them, and I need two others.

Things needed:
-Two Professors
-At least 15 students
- 2 co-Gm's
-And Teachers! You will see about that on the next part I post.

For Co-Gm's I need people who will possible be on every day, and hopefully be able to control the people. I only ask a few simple things.

Rules
-No one-liners
-No god-moding
-No taking control of other peoples characters
-And only 3 posts a day.

Ok? And these Student's won't be starting off powerful, they will be slightly weak, and unstable, so they won't be all that powerful. At least high school age, or a little lower is fine.

Next part will be posted after I get some players.

Thanks!
~Nami~
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Rei » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:06 am

I can be co-gm if ya want^^.

Name: Atara
Power: Telepathy
Height: 5"7
Hair color: blue
Eye Color: purple
Clothes: (picture)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/dragonwolfelemant/Anime%20People/MageWithDagger.jpg
Personality: kind and caring, though sometimes she seems very distant, its just her troubling thoughts.
Background: Atara has lost all memory of her past life...or so it seems.
Extra: none

Second character:

Name: Tsuna
Power: Illusionists
Height: 6"2
Hair color: dark blue
Eye Color: dark blue
Clothes: (picture)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c361/maxkay/b7577496.jpg
Personality: quiet and kind. He is very determained to becaome a great and powerful mage, he has little time for anyone. Sometimes he can be very sarcastic and mskes others shudder around him.
Background: When Tsuna's parents found out he was a mage at the age of 10, they where very affraid and turned him into the police. His powers seemed to flare up and off whenever they felt like, and he couldn'tcontrol it. They soon handed him over to the Lunar mages, and he has been there ever since..though his powers are improving, his teachers say he is head strong and a bad influence on the other students.
Extra: none
When you search your soul, what do you see?
A broken piece of your heart, or happiness as large as the sea. When you fall to pieces, do you cry, or do you look up to the sky..remembering the promise made, that he will always be there to make darkness fade.

----------------
Dramacon!!!!You have to read this manga!!!
----------------
Alone..Never..Dreamer..Forever..

New layout on my Myspace:
myspace
Rei

Postby Nami » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:19 am

Ok Rei, thats fine XD
NOTE: The Second part will be about a few things! So please Join! I need teachers to.

Name: Ruko Takashiro
Power: Illusionist
Height: 6'5
Hair color: Dark blue
Eye Color: Sharp Blue
Clothes: (nothing like the pictures). Black trench coat that buckles and zips, Baggy black pants, dark blue shirt, Black leather buckle up boots.
Personality: Ruko keeps to himself, he doesn't like talking much, but he isn't all that bad of a guy, except he is a deliquent who get's good grades 0_o
Background: Ruko was raised in a respectable family, when he turned 10 he felt they were pushing him around, and trying to make him into what they wanted. Ruko ran away and join a Yankee(deliquent group) Group, he eventually took over. When he turned 15 he started going to Lunar Academy. He never did tell anyone what his power was.
Extra: Has a double bladed katana on his back almost all the time.
-----
Name: Callida Hajnal
Power: Fire
Height: 5'8
Hair color: Red
Eye Color: Glowing orange when she uses fire, and orange regularly.
Clothes: (nothing like the pictures) Baggy black cargo's, Red t-shirt, skater shoes, black leather jacket, Choker collar.
Personality: Callida can be nice when she wants to be, but most of the time she just watches others, she feels a bit left out. But she doesn't make friends easily.
Background: Callida was raised in an oprhanage, and she never knew what the meaning of Family, love, and friends. She never knew what any of those were, children always stayed away from her. When she was 11 some boy's were teasing her, she got so mad that she almost killed the kid with fire. She realized what was happening and stopped, but the Teacher sent her off to another Orpahanage. CAllida finally earned enough money to go to Lunar Academy.
Extra: Two daggers. (Not really supposed to have weapons)
------
Professors Profile
Name: Satoshi Sunai
Power: Ice and Sound
Teaches Class: Ice and Sound
Height: 6'7
Hair color: White
Eye Color: Dark blue
Clothes: (like the pictures)
Personality: SAtoshi is calm, cool and collected, he is a very dangerous person though, just don't make him mad.
Background: Satoshi was raised in a proper family, but he still acts cold to some people, when he turned 16 he wanted to do something for the other mages out there, so he gathered 2 other kids his age, and went to the goverment. 2 years later, they had an Academy built. And Satoshi, took up the responsibility of gathering furniture and curriculum. Such things would be needed for the students they were going to have flocking to the school.
When he turned 26 there were a lot of students, and many many teachers.
Extra: Satoshi loves Muisc, and knows Martial arts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mega.EXE » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:28 am

May I be a teacher? oh and Rei your character is Soren? XD

Name: Mark Ijuin
Power: Shadow
Teaches Class: SwordsManship
Height: 6ft Even
Hair color: Dark Purple
Eye Color: Red
Clothes: In picture below
Personality: Very kind at heart but often doesn't show it very serious on the outside
Background: Mark is Sword and Judo Master and so he is the teacher of that section
Extra: He uses the power of the shadows to disappear and reappear behind them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mega.EXE

Postby GracefulRocker » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:44 am

My characters are completely identical twins.

Name: Selene
Power: Sound
Height: 5' 11"
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: one green eye, one [color=DarkSlateBlue]blue
eye
Clothes: She usually wears jeans and plain long sleeve t-shirts. She also always wears a delicate silver chain with a star pendant.
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, but very friendly.
Background: Her parents were powerful mages before being killed by humans when she and her twin were only 4. Now, she wants to be just like her parents with her talents.
Extra: Her twin is her best friend and muse for her music. Her main focus is indeed Sound, but she's also training in Shadow.[/color]

Name: Stella
Power: Water
Height: 5' 11"
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: one [color=DarkGreen]green
eye, one blue eye
Clothes: dresses in the same manner as her sister, and wears a delicate silver chain with a moon pendant
Personality: Very outgoing and bubbly. Extremely outspoken.
Background: Her parents were powerful mages before being killed by humans when she and her twin were only 4. She isn't sure what she wants to do with her powers yet, but she knows that she wants to be strong.
Extra: Her twin is always by her side. She'd do anything for her sister. She is a natural with Water, but is intrested in learning Invisibility too.[/color]

Hey Nami, I often like to put my character's actions in another color, and speech in plain black. Each character would have the color their profiles are as shown above. Are you ok with that?
[font="Fixedsys"][color="DarkOrchid"]
Yes, I know I've been gone a while. Forgive me, and if it makes you feel better, blame it on college and chickens.
[/color][/font]

One Day One Room

[SIZE="4"][color="Green"]"Conviction is a luxury of those on the side lines."[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][color="SandyBrown"]"...And that's why you need a lightsabre."[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]"God hates Fred Phelps."[/color]
GracefulRocker

Postby christianfriend » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:26 pm

^^ I'll think abour joining, because this looks very interesting ^_^
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Nami » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:50 pm

That is fine GracefulRocker. I don't mind at all, infact it would be easier on some people, that way they know your characters.

Please do CF-chan! I am sad you dropped out of my other RP's. Please stay in this one ^_^

Sure Mega, please wait until I post the second part to make up your teacher, I need 2 more professors XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mega.EXE » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:12 pm

oh sorry ^^
Mega.EXE

Postby Nami » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:39 am

Jmaster, As I stated before, we are starting out as Lunar students, and you cannot be the strongest, I have a whole thing set up for that, please don't try and take control, you may be an Eclipse mage, but you are weak, not that powerful.. Please re-read the first post.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:41 pm

Here I am.. your trusty Co GM.

Name: Kairi
Power: Illusionist/Water
Height: 5'5
Hair color: Ice blue hair (long)
Eye Color: Saphire Blue
Clothes: School Uniform just like Kairi's on KH2
Personality: Caring, Cautious, and Curious (hahaha).
Background: She was found near death in the empty dtreets of an abandoned town that was attacked by bandits (exhales).
Extra: I'll come up with more later ^_^

Hehehe, that was fun ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Nami » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:44 pm

Part 2

Ok for those who want to be Eclipse Students, please fill out the same profile thing, but you start out at almost the same level as Lunar students. You all will be a little stronger, but... Of course, eventually the good guys will be stronger. Please state you are an Eclispe student. Thank you ^^

For the good guys, the Lunar Academy gives out rings to their students when they reach a higher level, until they master their powers they won't get one. Like the Teachers and Professors have rings. What the rings do it enhance their magical powers. Not just a little a lot.

No Eclipse students don't get those, at least not yet ^_~

Here is a list.

-Fire – Fire ring Amber. Enhances fire.
-Ice – Blue ice Cateye ring. Enhances Ice
-Water – Opal blue water ring. Enhances Water.
-Telekinetic – Pink Ice Telekinetic ring. Enhances Telekinetic.
-Telepathy – Topaz Telepathy Ring. Enhances Telepathy.
-Transporting – Lapis Transporting Ring. Enhances Transporting
-Speed – Light Amethyst Speed Ring. Enhances Speed.
-Strength – Amethyst Strength Ring. Enhances Strength.
-Earth –Green Amber Earth ring. Enhances Earth.
-Illusionists – Light Green Amber Illusionist Ring. Enhances Illusions.
-Invisible – Zirconia Invisibility Ring. Enhances Invisibility.
-Shadow – Onyx shadow ring, Enhances Shadow.
-Bone Manipulator –White Opal Bone Ring. Enhances Bone Manipulation.
-Sound – Butterfly Green Cateye Sound Ring. Enhances Sound.

Those are the descriptions of the rings. I have pictures, but I think it would be illegal to put them up here, so whatever power you have, you may design your own. But!! Only after You have gotten past the first graduation. XD

OoOoOoOoO

As for teachers, please fill out the same profile as the Students. Here are the classes I need people to fill! And please Add Class. On the Profile. Thank you!

-Fire Control
-Ice Control
-Water Control
-Telekinetic energy Control
-Telepathy Control
-Controlling Transportation
-Speed Control
-Strength control
-Earth control
-Illusionists Control
-Invisible Control
-Shadow Control
-Bone Manipulator Control
-Martial Arts NEW
-Swordsmanship NEW

Your teacher/professors profile should look like mine in. In a few manners. Not all the same, of course XD

Professors Profile
Name: Satoshi Sunai
Power: Ice and Sound
Teaches Class: Ice and Sound
Height: 6'7
Eye Color: Dark blue
Clothes: (like the pictures)
Personality: SAtoshi is calm, cool and collected, he is a very dangerous person though, just don't make him mad.
Background: Satoshi was raised in a proper family, but he still acts cold to some people, when he turned 16 he wanted to do something for the other mages out there, so he gathered 2 other kids his age, and went to the goverment. 2 years later, they had an Academy built. And Satoshi, took up the responsibility of gathering furniture and curriculum. Such things would be needed for the students they were going to have flocking to the school.
When he turned 26 there were a lot of students, and many many teachers.
Extra: Satoshi loves Muisc, and knows Martial art

Things Needed
-1 co-Gm's
-Several Teachers one for each class.
-7 more students
-2 more professors, Please PM me about this.

Co-Gm's
-Rei
-Sao_Sakura
-??

Also people, please remember that I said they can onyl control one power right now! Please don't say two, no one is that powerful yet. We will discuss that later. ^^

Thank you! I may have another part eventually, we will see if I have anymore carp to yabber on about, most likely not though XD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby WeilderOfMeteor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:20 pm

Name: Palin
Power:fire
Height:6'5''
Hair color:black
Eye Color:crimsion
Clothes:black and red tunic and pants
Personality:freindly to his freinds, ruthless to thoes who stand in his way
Background: Palin's parents were killed when the goverment found out that they were secretly expanding there powers beond the goverments so called reason. Palin swore that he would become the most powerfull mage he could and destry the goverment. he attends the Eclispe school
Extra:fire is black when summoned and has giant sword.

Name:Dex
Power:ice
Height:6'0''
Hair color:silver
Eye Color:steel blue
Clothes:white tunic, pants and cape
Personality:freindly and infrormative
Background:not much is known about Dex, not even his acual name. the goverment found him when he had just aquired his powers and sent him to the Lunar school. Dex aquired his name for the vast amount of knowlege he posses thoe he has no recelection of his past.
Extra:reaserching a way to controll two powers at an accelerated rate and carries bladed staff.

looks like this but the clothing is white and hair is silver.

hope this is ok, and i have GMing experiance so i could be your RP partner.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Famous Quote by Blake Barker (me) the world is my TV and i have the clicker

Buy Guild Wars and Joins my clan Choas Legion

WeilderOfMeteor

Postby Chibi_wolf454 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:33 pm

I'll join but I'll have to wait to post a chara ^^
[color=Purple] I want to follow my path to be a Manga-Ka [/color]

[color=Indigo] Shadowchild- Chibi's Emo sis. ^^ [/color]

[color=purple]Jaden Mental-Chibi's Neko brother and rp buddy ^^[/color]

[color=DarkOrange]Orenji- Chibi's cupcake friend [/color]

[color=DarkGreen]Kiba kun- Chibi's Onii chan ^^ [/color]

[color=DarkRed]Sigma_knight-Chibi's Neko buddy ^^[/color]

I wonder as I wander. I wonder why I wander and if I will ever go home, it isn't quite clear to me....

What is love?
Is it the hollow emotion that people today so lightly display.
Or is it the sweet smell drifting in the air like an Autem breeze

Poetry by Chibi------enter if you dare......... XD
Chibi_wolf454

Postby muskrat » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:21 pm

Name: Jaren
Power: Earth
Height: 6'3"
Hair color: short black hair
Eye Color: dark brown
Clothes: White tunic and pants with a dark brown belt.
Personality: Highly motivated. Jaren believes in his own power and abilities to be all he needs in life.
Background: Several years ago his village experienced a famine from diseased crops. Jaren blames the Lunar mages for not acting fast enough and saving the village. Since then he has worked to never have to ask for assistance again.
Extra: Eclipse mage
muskrat

Postby Mega.EXE » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:18 pm

Look one of my faithfull Adoptees ^^
Mega.EXE

Postby Nami » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:51 pm

Ok WOM that is great! Love it! Yes you are an awesome RPer, I think you will do well as a Co-GM.

Ok Chibi! Please do XD

Ok Muskrat! looks good! Thank you!

Things needed

-6 students
-Teachers/Professors (Pm Me)

Co-Gm's
-Rei
-Sao_Sakura
-WeilderofMeteor

Amount of Lunar students
-Atara (Rei)
-Tsuna (Rei)
-Dex (WOM)
-Kairi (Sao)
-Ruko (Nami)
-Callida (Nami)
-Stella (GracefulRocker)
-Selene (GracefulRocker)

Amount of Eclipse Students
-Palin (WOM)
-Jaren (Muskrat)
-Kumori (Nami)

A few things. Mega: Please choose a class, I will put Martial Arts and swordsmanship, but you can only do one ok? Thanks, Please re-post the Profile so I can see. And You can make a student XD

Looks like this is coming along, I am surprised at how many people like the Eclipse school, I will make a character for that too I think XD

Name: Kumori Sotio
Power: Speed
Height: 6'5
Eye Color: Golden
Clothes: See picture.
Personality: Kumori a bit out going, and fun, he enjoys teasing. But he can get very serious.
Background: Kumori's parents were killed by a Mage, they had disobeyed the orders of the goverment, and they were killed, but the secret as to why lies with Kumori. He eventually went to Eclipse Academy and still hasn't gotten as strong as he wants. He carries a sword around on his back unafraid of what the police will do.
Extra: See picture
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Rei » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:07 am

I'll make a teacher for Shadow, and Telekinetic control..and 1 more student for Eclipse,ok^^.I hope that helps out. They may come in after the story starts cause I won't be here this weekend, but please don't give up on me^^.
When you search your soul, what do you see?
A broken piece of your heart, or happiness as large as the sea. When you fall to pieces, do you cry, or do you look up to the sky..remembering the promise made, that he will always be there to make darkness fade.

----------------
Dramacon!!!!You have to read this manga!!!
----------------
Alone..Never..Dreamer..Forever..

New layout on my Myspace:
myspace
Rei

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:59 am

Ok Rei, that sounds good, XD I won't this probably won't be started for a couple more days, I still need a few more people.

Ok Jmaster, but please fill out the profile for the teacher as I had mine on my post before the last one I posted, and please choose ONE class to teach.

This is good, I am going to PM CF-chan and see if she still wants to join, yeah a few moe Eclipse students will work, but don't feel stressed to make more than you can handle! ok? I don't mind handling a few classes, and some of the teachers may not even be needed. Depending on the Powers of the student's.

Thank you all! Hopefully this will be up and going soon! Also, if you Teachers wouldn't mind setting up a curriculum for the classes, You don't actually have to teach.. but it would be cool.

If you all dont' want to, then ok.. but For Lunar Academy, try to ask like your teaching, Improvise XDDD

Thanks
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mega.EXE » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:53 am

K' I am changing it ^^

Student time ^^

Name: Ryoma Naio (Na-e-oh)
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Deep Black
Clothes: See picture that I will find later
Power: Ice (Or is there Ice I can't see the first post becasue I'm editing XD)
Personality: Strong hearted and Kind
Bio: Basically like Rock Lee the teacher that I control is like Guy XD (except not as goofy) So basically he can't really do anything with his powers yet except for make Ice Cubes and cover his Knife in Ice (He will later progress to a long Katana under his Teachers uh... Teaching XD)
Mega.EXE

Postby DaughterOfZion » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:18 am

Name:araori
Power:sound
Height:5'11"
Personality:quiet and kind. she has a temper.
Background:unknown
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby GracefulRocker » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:05 pm

It will be interesting to see how we will manage following the story when the characters are at 2 different 'locations,' (as in, the schools). Might we get confused about who is where? :eh:
[font="Fixedsys"][color="DarkOrchid"]
Yes, I know I've been gone a while. Forgive me, and if it makes you feel better, blame it on college and chickens.
[/color][/font]

One Day One Room

[SIZE="4"][color="Green"]"Conviction is a luxury of those on the side lines."[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][color="SandyBrown"]"...And that's why you need a lightsabre."[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]"God hates Fred Phelps."[/color]
GracefulRocker

Postby Wind » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:26 pm

My characters

My Lunar Student

Name:Olyn
Nickname: Lyn
Power:Illusionist
Height:5'8"
Hair color:pic below
Eye Color: dark blue one light blue
Clothes: pic below but doesn't have the gold thing on the front
Personality: She is honorable and she always looks after people weaker than her
Background: She is a well trained warrior and mage though her power is able to be controled some she doesn't have total control over
Extra: She carries a matched pair of katanas

pic of Olyn

pic of her katanas
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Chibi_wolf454 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:56 pm

Name: Thyme Werin
Power: Bone Manipulator
Height: 5'5
Eclipse Student
Hair color: black
Eye Color: purple
Personality: A bit cocky but not afraid of making friends
Background:Unknown

I wonder as I wander. I wonder why I wander and if I will ever go home, it isn't quite clear to me....

What is love?

Chibi_wolf454

Postby Nami » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:01 pm

Mega, yours is good (Edited: Sorry Mega ^^;;)

DOZ that is lookin good, please try to complete it soon though ^^

GracefulRocker, yeah I have been thinking about that. But We will start off with Lunar students. I will use Kumori to QUE you guys you can use Eclispe students.

jmaster, you must change your character's age, at 16, he wouldn't even know how to weild his power that well. If you are going to be a teacher you must be older.

Jade, could you make her around teenage years, unless she is a teacher.

Chibi, that looks great XD

List of players
-Nami
-Muskrat
-Rei
-Mega.EXE
-GracefulRocker
-jmaster
-Sao_sakura
-WeilderofMeteor
-Daughterofzion
-Jadefox
-Chibi_wolf54

Lunar Students
-Atara (Rei) - Telepathy
-Tsuna (Rei) - Illusionist
-Dex (WOM) -Ice
-Kairi (Sao) - Illusionist
-Ruko (Nami) - Illusionist
-Callida (Nami) - Fire
-Stella (GracefulRocker) - Sound
-Selene (GracefulRocker) - Water
-Olyn(Jadefox) -Illusionist
-Ryoma(mega.exe) -Ice
-~:Insert DOZ's character name here:~

Ok this is looking good, we have a few Illusionist XD That is good, let's see, I don't mind that everyone has the same powers, it's good, no worries ^_^

Lunar Teachers/Professors
-Satoshi Sunai-Professor(Nami) - Teaches: Sound and Ice
-Mark Ijuin-Teacher(Mega.EXE) - Teaches: Swordsmanship

Ok, I will create another teach, I need a few more teachers! Take the classes that haven't been taken!

Eclipse Students
-Palin (WOM) - Fire
-Jaren (Muskrat) - Earth
-Kumori (Nami) - Speed
-Thyme(Chibi) -Bone Manipulator

I need atleast a few more Eclipse. At least 2 or 3.

Eclipse Teachers
-Wayne (jmaster)- Bone Manipulator Need you to fix the age and pick a class.
-------

Ok, there are a few things.

Things needed
-At least 4 more teachers. For classes: Telepathy, Bone Manipulation, Illusion, And Fire! Those are the major classes that are needed!
-I need at least 2 more teachers for Eclipse.
-2 more Professors/teachers. Please PM me about this!!

Co-GMs
-Rei
-Sao_Sakura
-WOM

Co-Gms! You have my permission to enforce the rules, if anyone should break the rules, and/or get out of hand, please correct it! Thank you ^^

Teachers Profile
Name: Nona Yumisaka
Teaches: Telepathy Control
Power: Telepathy
Height: 5'7
Hair color: Blonde
Eye Color:Brown
Clothes: Flared blue jeans, Pink tank top with a jacket over it, Skater shoes.
Personality: Funny, enjoys teasing her students, but she doesn't take crud from them, she will help her students.
Background: Nona grew up with Satoshi, she had always had a crush on him, but she knew he would never like her. She was with him when the project started for Lunar Academy, and she won't let anything happen to the school.
Extra: Nona is a strong fighter, but her best weapon is a book. And her Telepathy.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:42 am

jmaster9000 wrote:Name:Wanye brown
Power:Bone Manipulator
Teaches: (What class? Please choose one from the list, they are almost the same for Eclipse school, but I suggest teachingBone Manipulation Control
Height:5'9
Hair color:black
Eye Color:brown
Clothes:
Personality:likes to joke around and have fun
Background:goverment try to kill him when only 10 year old so he end up joining the eclispe Mages and the leader of the group leader(He can only be a teacher/Professor but there are 3 professors)
Extra:likes to play the drums
color:black

I am going to highlight things that need changing. The things that are underlined, and in BOLD need to be changed. Please.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Chibi_wolf454 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:07 am

Umm...Thyme's an Eclipse student ^^o

What is love?

Chibi_wolf454

Postby Nami » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:17 am

Chibi_wolf454 wrote:Umm...Thyme's an Eclipse student ^^o

Oh.. *shoots herself* Ok ^^ I wil edit that.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mega.EXE » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:35 pm

Mega, I am a bit confused about that.. but ok. Umm, please make it so your students isn't very strong, they barely know how to control them yet.

Uh sorry to be rude but he can't really do anything! He can make and Ice Cube like one you put in a drink. And cover a 4 Inch long Knife in Ice. I'm sorry but I don't really think that is that much.

I'm sorry if that didn't come out right but that is how I feel
Mega.EXE

Postby Nami » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:10 am

Mega.EXE wrote:Uh sorry to be rude but he can't really do anything! He can make and Ice Cube like one you put in a drink. And cover a 4 Inch long Knife in Ice. I'm sorry but I don't really think that is that much.

I'm sorry if that didn't come out right but that is how I feel

OH! LOL! I misunderstood! I am sorry! *pats Mega's shoulder* I understand! Sorry, sorry! *bows* that is my bad! You have ever right to be upset.. I am sorry! *bows*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mega.EXE » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:01 am

Ah, Aragatima!
Mega.EXE

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying