[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Picture RP (comic-esque) - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Picture RP (comic-esque)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Myoti » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:26 pm

Haha, I take it I am loved? XD

Cartooney is preferable (however you want it to be), just cuz it's easier, but you can do your character slightly more real if you want, just so we can get the details and stuff. You can still do more realistic whenver you want (changing art styles is half the fun =D ).

And you guys need to post teh Bios! I can't start till I makes sure you do it! >.<
Myoti

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:52 pm

I will try my best to have a bio up by the mid of the week...
maybe tmw??? I dunno...college stinketh!

EDIT: I designed her!! I will post her hopefully by tmw or monday!!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Cuddles da Bear » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:36 am

Hello, I'm back. Oh, we're this far now? Okay I'll create a character sometime today then.

____

Instead of wasting another post I just decided to edit this one.

Name: Denise "Denny" Forde
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 90 something pounds

Fighting Style: Capoiera

Other Stuff: Peppy, out-going, loves animals, arachnaphobic.

Picture: http://www.christiananime.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=30049
Cuddles da Bear

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pm

yayyy! i can finally use my new character for something!!!

Name: Pajamas (yes, her name is pajamas) XD
Fighting Style: She hits people with things. Large things.
Other Stuff: Loves all her animals, loves her Vespa, her favorite color is tomato, and bright greenyellow. (woah, i rhymed!) She likes to be difficult (but i dont think she realizes that she is.) She also enjoys making faces at people in cars as they drive on the highway, and also enjoys racing children, poking children, and gnawing on children. (occationally.)

She is not allowed coffee, and should be kept away from postage stamps. (for everyone's safety.)

THE END. :D

Quick sketch: ill edit this later and put one in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Myoti » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:58 am

Okay. I'll wait till like, one more person puts a bio, then we start. o.o/
Myoti

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:14 pm

i'll put one up later tonight with a piccy! ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Kawaiikneko » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:39 pm

=_= eh, nvrm...there's no way I'll have enough time or motivation to keep up with this. I'll be reading it though! yay~
Kawaiikneko

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:23 pm

Name: Kitsune v. 2.0 She has a few cyborg parts, but is mostly humanoid

Personality: Serious but has a comedic side

Appearance: See pic (and her chibi form too XD )

Bio: she was involved in tragic accident and was a candidate for the "Win furry ligaments Contest." (or something like that XD) overcoming this tragedy has made her a stronger person.

Fighting style: Firepowa baby! XD

ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby chibiphonebooth » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:41 pm

CR!! that's awsome!!! :D

you are getting better and better. XD

i love her lips...

anyways!! here is another pictureeeeeee of pajamassssssssss and budward and Q-Tip.

ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:08 pm

ZANNKK KYUUUUU SAVVYY!!!

AWWW that's so cute!!

I love her ripped panyhoses!! XD
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Myoti » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Haha, nice. Well, I suppose I shall *finally* begin this. Though no one post in the RP thread till I or CR do (if it comes up before then). o.o/

Though being how random this will probably become, I kinda doubt it might matter... >.>

i love her lips...

Must... sing... the song...

EDIT:
The title of the RP will be "Visual-antes." =D

If someone comes before me... am I allowed to come in after it's started? Or to I need to do this faster?

Yes, you can come in later. o.o/
Myoti

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:39 pm

Fwoot!! ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:12 am

Yay.
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Ranchluva » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:27 pm

*Crys* I'm soooooo sorry guys! T_T I have to withdraw from this RPG! Sorry guys!
Goodbye!

Ranch
I'm alive people :)
Ranchluva

Postby Myoti » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear that. D=

And I'm sorry to everyone else. I'm not sure why this is taking so long. I already sent in the PM for it... *goes to try again*
Myoti

Postby Yumie » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Alrighty guys and gals, I'm approving this. Sorry it took me so long, as I already explained to Myoti all three of my siblings are having birthdays in the next ten days, and we had a big birthday party with lots of family who came in yesterday, and I was just really busy. But that's all behind me now! XD

EDIT: Oh, one quick side note, since this is such a visual RP (duh,) I want to remind you guys to be especially careful of how you draw your characters and stuff just to be most uplifting to others (I'm mostly talking about how the girls are drawn for the sake of teh boys.) Not that I don't think you guys wouldn't make 'em modest, but I don't want to kick myself later because I didn't warn you. Anyways, I'm sure you guys can handle that. :)
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
Yumie

Postby Myoti » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:24 pm

Hah, don't worry, we'll be good about it. ;D
And thank you for the approval. o.o/

EDIT: Oh, and for everyone in the RP, I've made my character a tad bit different, just so it's easier to do (and more fun XD ).

I'll be getting the first post up as soon as I can, then everyone else can introduce their character in whatever odd fashion they wish. =)
Myoti

Postby Photosoph » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:27 pm

I know it's a little late, but would it be ok if I joined? I wasnt going to at first because I thought I'd need to do something really high-quality and that I'd end up going all perfectionistic on it... v_v" ...But after seeing the style in the main thread, I think I could do it. Would it be okay if I signed up, even though it's late?

I'll wait to hear the answer before posting a bio or anything. ^_^" Don't want to presume.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Myoti » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:13 pm

Of you will... er, 'may.' XD

We need someone to wake up the thread, anyways. =p
Myoti

Postby Photosoph » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:04 pm

Cool. Will do! And I've got paper and pencil and pen right here by the computer so I can sketchy something up quickly. ^_^ I thought about what my character could be like last night... so it's not totally going to be made up on the spot. Not... totally. :sweat: ;)

(I'll edit this post with bio and pic when I've done them. *Sketchy sketch...*)

<Edit> Okay, while I'm waiting for the scanner... here's a bio!

Name: (Hmm... must think of something! *think... think...* Oh well. Let's try this:) Sketch! Yes. That'll be her name. Don't make me think of a last name! >_<
Fighting Style: Random animal stuff.
Other Stuff: A not-so-competent shape shifter. Emotions make her change unwillingly: if they're slight emotions, she might just grow ears or a tail or something. If extreme emotions she'll go the full nine yards. E.g, when excessively angry, she'll become something big and scary. When terrified, she'll become something small, cute and pitiful.
When she's actually trying to change her form, it often goes wrong...

Personality: Relatively easy going. Curious. Friendly and very open. When confused (which happens often) she becomes briefly incapacitated as she tries to wrap her head around whatever it was that confused her so she can understand it.
Pretty intelligent; not hyper intelligent. Often muses about random things, which usually results in making herself confused, swirly-eyed and incapacitated, as mentioned earlier. It's like brain freeze, but without the ice cream.

Likes tasty food (mmm... tasty food...), and likes putting foods together that you normally wouldn't (like coconut milk and french fries) just to see how it tastes. Dislikes confusion and excessive randomness which causes her brain to blow a fuse. Also dislikes it when her food combinations go wrong. Also dislikes brain freeze. Likes fun and things like ninja pirates! ^_^

The pic: this is very sketchy, but I hope you get the idea. The 'disembodied head' is to show you how her hair goes behind. I don't mind how you convert my character into your own style; I hope you don't mind how I convert yours into mine. ^_^"
I don't really plan on doing colour; the guide is there just in case.

I originally wrote 'red' for the color of her fringe... but changed that to orange in the obtrusive, over-sized writing I did on the computer once I'd scanned it in. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Myoti » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:59 pm

Hah, nice. I approve! XD
Myoti

Postby Photosoph » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 pm

Wooo! It'd be cool to have another Picture Rper! ^^ Cool to see you've been watching the comic's progress, too. :grin:

Votes for the name 'River', and that they be twins. The contrasting personalities as twins would be really cool; and would they be fraternal or identical twins? I think fraternal might be better... less confusing. ;) :P
And of course you can see why I'd vote for twins. Just be careful with what you make them say and do... a real twin is watching you... e_e ...j/k! It was kinda freaky how that rhymed though...

What say you, O Captain Myoti-san?
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Myoti » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:26 pm

Yay, new one joins! =D

Tis all fine, and yeah to what Photosoph said, I suppose. XD
Myoti

Postby Photosoph » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Yup, with twins there's always one that's older... whether that be by hours, minutes or seconds.
If my situation and the various ones I've seen on TV are anything to go by (ugh... TV twins... V_V" ) the older one sometimes tries to use the fact that they're the 'older twin' to get leverage on the younger one. With me and my sis, though, I usually just answer: 'you're 6 minutes older. I don't care.' and then she usually protests that it's '7 minutes'.
(See, our Dad and Mum were both timing the event... one got the difference in our birth as six mintues, the other seven. ^_^" Random info there, but thought it might be interesting or even useful. :grin: )

Darn... no scanners there... ....-hurry! Rush to a scanner and scan in that wonderful Picture RP goodness!!! \(*o*)
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Myoti » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:01 pm

Yes, you make up what happens, and yes, you can have the fuzzy cloak guy (just remember he has... SOMETHING to do with the whale dude =p ).

Perhaps the twins will just keep making up time of how much older they are... Xp
Myoti

Postby Photosoph » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:23 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea. *Rubs chin thoughtfully*

Lol! Yeah...
"You're only one minute older."
"That's 10 minutes!"
"No, it was five."
"It was twenty..."
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Myoti » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:36 pm

^_^ the whale could be another something that Zephyr got in trouble with no?
lol~

Borrowed to much krill from the whale mafia and never paid it back... =o

Lol! Yeah...
"You're only one minute older."
"That's 10 minutes!"
"No, it was five."
"It was twenty..."

ROFL WAFL, YES. XD

Dang, seems like we're just coming up with everything outside the RP now... >.>;
Myoti

Postby chibiphonebooth » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:25 am

Pajamas: "I wish I was 10 minutes older than me...."
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Photosoph » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:52 pm

Yeah... I wonder what it would be like to be ten minutes older than yourself? How would it affect your life? Would things remain mostly the same, or would you become an evil megalomaniac (word of the day! ;) ) ruling a small, pitiful island that was spat out of a volcano because it tasted funny?
Myoti wrote:WAFL

I know rofl... but what does WAFL mean? 'Whale Ambushes the Floor Laughing?'

Yeah... but talk is good, and so are ideas, even if they're not in the actual RP thread yet. I'm sure they'll get in there eventually. :grin:
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Myoti » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:27 pm

If I could find the link, I'd show ya, but there were two waffles a long while back someone tried to seel on Ebay that had these burnt spots on it, making it seem (when the two were put together) as though it said "ROFL."

So I have now come to coin the term "ROFL WAFL" in regular online conversations. =)

And being 10 minutes older than myself would be nothing more than 10 minutes of youthfulness wasted.

"I could have playing video games then and instead decided to shorten my lifespan by a sixth of an hour!"
Myoti

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying