Daka Here, Nice to Meet Ya (>")>

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Daka Here, Nice to Meet Ya (>")>

Postby Daka_Suta » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Daka here, nice to meet ya (>")>

I am super thankful for the CAA and to join it. I am always on the hunt for Anime TV shows and films; but, because of the situation with a great deal of manga, TV shows, and films of this genre it can have great inappropriate tendencies. And as a result, I am always seeking resources as a warning of what I would encounter should I watch or read something that caught my attention. Also, hope to have a place to be able to warn others before they find themselves in a similar situation I every so often find myself in: 1) Finds an TV show, film, or manga, 2) Become attach to the characters and story, 3) Then stumbles upon something inappropriate concerning it and leaves the work in the middle of the story. :bang: :bang: :comp:

And as to not make this to long, I am glad to be able to be apart of a community of people who think that watching content that is appropriate isn't a notion that belongs in a long past and forgotten time. Aside from seeking to be an active member of this community, I love music (I am a Music Performance Major in College, soon to start my Master Degree, God willing), I love stories, lore, writing that stirs the mind, and sitting outside at night and just looking out into the sky. It really is one of my favorite things to do. Especially watch the night time rain fall past the street lights as they are visible only for a few moments then disappear into the dark back drop.

Feel free to message me and lets talk anime, games, film, life, and so on. I am truly thankful to God for communities like the CAA and the people who make it up and contribute to the information and resources available.

P.S. I love poetry and wouldn't mind conversing about it. My knowledge of writers isn't vast but I do love writing poetry and reading it to understand life from someone else's point of view. God bless.
Daka_Suta

Re: Daka Here, Nice to Meet Ya (>")>

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Nice to meet you. Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Re: Daka Here, Nice to Meet Ya (>")>

Postby Daka_Suta » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:12 am

Thanks Shooraijin, It's good to be here.
Daka_Suta

Return to Who's Who