Old Folks Home Reunion Tour

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Old Folks Home Reunion Tour

Postby Zarn Ishtare » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Hey, I'm popping back up from my perennial lurker status to check out who's around, who's currently administrating, and what's happening; I'm just popping out of the CAA Time Capsule where Temulin, Pascal and I absconded to. Speaking of, I wonder where Temulin is now?

At any rate, for those who don't know:

Zarn. I grew up around these parts as an impressionable young teenager during the high activity days, and I keep coming back out of nostalgia; I'm just shy of thirty now. How's things around here these days?
Zarn Ishtare

Re: Old Folks Home Reunion Tour

Postby shooraijin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:19 am

Still mostly the same mods. Welcome back.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Peanut » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Zarn Ishtare wrote:Hey, I'm popping back up from my perennial lurker status to check out who's around, who's currently administrating, and what's happening; I'm just popping out of the CAA Time Capsule where Temulin, Pascal and I absconded to. Speaking of, I wonder where Temulin is now?

At any rate, for those who don't know:

Zarn. I grew up around these parts as an impressionable young teenager during the high activity days, and I keep coming back out of nostalgia; I'm just shy of thirty now. How's things around here these days?

Welcome back Zarn, does this mean we will be getting consistent posts in your poetry thread again for me to look at and say "I like your poetry" too? I have no idea what happened to Dante (FMK as Pascal). Perhaps he is lurking in the shadows waiting to strike? Perhaps this was all a part of his grand plan to get revenge on you from all those years ago. To feign disappearing for years and years only to reappear at this exact moment to stab you (not in the back mind you, he's not Temulin, he's more of the "watch the life drain from his victims face" kind of guy). I doubt Temulin will be around on CAA.

As far as the going on's of CAA. Well there's a discord now. So that's a thing. There's still some discussion in some threads on some days. And I continue to post when I'm streaming out of habit and because maybe someone out there will be interested in watching Mary try and prevent myself and Jaden from leading the party to certain doom Nate be a creepy bug guy FishandChips murdering his friends in a fantasy setting myself, Mary, Jaden, Fish, and Nate doing D&D every Friday. Other than that things are pretty quiet most days.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Kaori » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:38 pm

*hobbles in with a cane*

Welcome back, I remember you.

I check in from time to time, mostly to post reviews of the thrilling sci-fi epic manga Imuri (which no one has heard of because it is only in Japanese) in the "What manga are you reading?" thread. Feel free to read those so you can be convinced of how awesome that manga is and go tell your favorite manga publisher they need to license it. (/shameless plug)

MangaRocks! also posts in there from time to time, but recently it is just the two of us.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby Dante » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Grave digging looks like a relative term around here. >_> ... <_<... Besides! It'll be worth the necromancy... Ooga-booga-doogity-dooo!!!!

*Stabs Zarn in the back... with a "Free to raving fangirls." post it note... realizes Zarn could actually be married X_X. Replaces post it note with one that says, "Free to FAVORITE raving fangirl. ;)"*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D Wish you all well no matter what virtual world you run off too. Don't grow up too much, Zarn, you weren't that bad of a teenager!
Dante

Return to Who's Who