Back From the Dead

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Back From the Dead

Postby SierraLea » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to say hi, since I've been away for a few years. I used to be one of those crazy posters on the site who goes onto the goof off threads everyday to , well, goof off, loved getting into absolutely bizarre conversations, poked quite a few bee's nests, and then got sucked into Fanfiction and, sigh, marriage. But I'm back now, so if anyone remembers me or wants to get to know me anew, hello!
SierraLea

Re: Back From the Dead

Postby shooraijin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am

Welcome back.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby SierraLea » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Thank you, Shooraijin.
SierraLea

Postby Furen » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Welcome back! Feel free to run wild on the forums, your imagination may be what's needed to make this place hopping again.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby SierraLea » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:17 pm

I doubt I can do it all by myself, but I will try!
SierraLea

Postby Furen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 am

Well... I mean, I'm likely going to forget, but hey, I can sure try to remember to come on here. Making it my homepage again may help
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:54 am

Welcome back, SierraLea (a belated response, I realize). Congrats on the whole marriage thing! I bet that keeps you busy. :P
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SierraLea » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Not really, Claec. I just cook more often and have to deal with a very cuddly navy man. It's good to see you again.
SierraLea

Return to Who's Who