Sup!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Sup!

Postby Allenwalkershinobi22 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm a 13 year old Christian who is beyond Otaku level, and would like to make some good Christian friends as well. I love Naruto, Attack On Titan, D. Gray-Man, One Piece, Death Note, One Punch Man, Hunter X Hunter, Black Butler, and soooo many more. I'm not the kind of person to put down an anime you like that I don't like, because God wants us to be respectful and kind. I get treated weird for liking anime (as some of you get treated that way as well I'm sure lol), and I'm so glad I found a place where I can fangirl with people like me! ✌
Allenwalkershinobi22

Re: Sup!

Postby shooraijin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:19 am

Hello there! Hope you will have a great time in here. Some starter questions:

1. Favourite drink?
2. Favourite Bible verse?
3. Favourite anime genre?

If you need any help with something: ask! :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Lynna » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:05 am

Welcome! Pleased to meet you. Do you have any hobbies other than anime? Are you watching any anime currently?
Lynna

Postby Allenwalkershinobi22 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Thanks! And my favorite drink is milk, and my favorite bible verse is Ephesians 4:32 and John 3:16-17, and my genres are adventure, comedy, romance, horror, and drama.
Allenwalkershinobi22

Postby Allenwalkershinobi22 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks! And yes I do, such as hiking, swimming, exercising, writing my own stories, and drawing. And oh man, too many tbh lol.
Allenwalkershinobi22

Postby shooraijin » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:24 am

Allenwalkershinobi22, you might want to use the quote button, since it isn't clear in your posts which one you were replying to.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:12 am

Allenwalkershinobi22 wrote:Thanks! And my favorite drink is milk, and my favorite bible verse is Ephesians 4:32 and John 3:16-17, and my genres are adventure, comedy, romance, horror, and drama.

Mmmmm... milk. Good choice of Bible verses and genres, too. :thumbsup:

About the quotes...

*starting tutorial*

To quote a certain post of a person, click the top right button "QUOTE" of the post.
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Sundown » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Welcome to CAA! Always good to see another artist around. Be sure to stop by the Artwork forum and show us your work!
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Return to Who's Who