Hey!! :)

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hey!! :)

Postby PlushieCandie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:22 pm

New to the site. Hoping to make some Christian friends who are into anime. I'm 22 as of today, and am Canadian :3 . I like fantasy, action, and adventure anime, with some drama in there as well.
PlushieCandie

Re: Hey!! :)

Postby shooraijin » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 am

Welcome, and happy birthday. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:40 am

Welcome and happy birthday. :n_n: It's really nice you are here. I LOVE meeting new faces here. You came to the right place, we are indeed Christians who are into anime. Haven't met anyone from Canada before (I think...). Cute avatar, nickname and......beware of weirdos. You will see a lot of weirdos here.

Questions to you, if you don't mind answering them of course :) :

Favourite anime and manga?
Favourite flower?
Favourite color?

Oh and if there are any questions, don't be afraid to ask me (or anyone here) :)
Blessings!
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:17 pm

My main question to you: are you as cute as your avatar? Further questions: What are some examples from your favorite genres of anime? Have you ever died your hair a weird anime color? Look to your left. What's the first purple thing you see? Would you ever own a hippo as a pet? What's your Christian background? Are you tough enough to get in the Salty Spitoon?

A Happy Belated Birthday to you!

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Welcome and happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Favorite anime character?
Favorite anime theme?
Favorite desert?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Furen » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Fellow Canadian! Welcome friend.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby PlushieCandie » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes! :)

I can't answer all your questions but I'll try to answer some haha. My fav anime rn is hunter x hunter, and the mangas my fav rn as well.
PlushieCandie

Return to Who's Who