A.F.A Anime fans with Aspergers

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

A.F.A Anime fans with Aspergers

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Anyone else on here have aspergers? If so I would like to talk because I don;t know anyone else who does... :n_n:
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Re: A.F.A Anime fans with Aspergers

Postby Sheenar » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:07 pm

I don't have Asperger's, but I'm on the autism spectrum.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Well glad to meet someone...even though it's not exactly what I was looking for! :)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Jonathan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:46 pm

I have Autism, Not really sure which kind but not Aspergers Syndrome.
My Mother had suspected that I had it and then it was confirmed when I was 11 in the 6th Grade. Before then I had to be in a Cross Catagory Class for all of Elementary School. (Though at the time it was more to do with me being a slow learner and behaving pretty bad.)
My parents were told that I probably wouldn't graduate but I later did, Though I was Homeschooled for 2 years then went to a Adult High School Program at a Local Community College and graduated there.
I might be able to talk if you want.
"And Jesus said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God."-Mark 10:18

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the father."-Mark 13:32

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."-John 14:28
Jonathan

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Well I wanna know what kinda interests you all have

Animeniac

Postby John_Smith » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm

I don't have Aspergers, though I have dyslexia, which I suspect is actually connected to autism.

You may be interested in the Brant and Sherri podcast. Brant has Aspergers and talks about it quite a bit. I like the podcast because they’ll go on the flip of a dime from just silly nonsensical jokes to thoughtful and humble thoughts about God.
John_Smith

Postby Sheenar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:30 am

I second the Brant and Sherri podcast.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Who's Who