Its been awhile...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Its been awhile...

Postby little.gun.nut » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello, all! Its been a little over a year for me... geez. I have been on-and-off, but its been a really long time since I actually started going through post and stuff again. Things have really, really changed a lot.
Sooo, I guess I basically just wanted to re-introduce myself. :D I'm little.gun.nut and I am very happy to be back (if you'll have me).

Thanks, guys! ^-^
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Re: Its been awhile...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:29 am

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S YOUUUUUUUUUUU! Tell my twin to get back over here, too!
Seriously, it's good to see you again! How are you doing?!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby little.gun.nut » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Lol, yep! :) and okay, I will! :) and tired, but well. You?
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm doing good. Have a sinus infection now that isn't very fun, but I'm surviving.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Nate » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:53 am

Once I had a sinus infection that was a lot of fun.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 am

Yeah, I get them a good but... They're not fun at all!!

little.gun.nut

Postby shooraijin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:28 am

Not a bit. Hello again.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Hola! :)

little.gun.nut

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Hey~ How goes it?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby little.gun.nut » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello! Pretty well, thanks! You?

little.gun.nut

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:37 am

Oh hey its you! I know I'm late for the welcome party (I'm technically just sorta coming back officially myself) but I wanna say hi anyway!!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Return to Who's Who