Achievement unlocked: noob status

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Achievement unlocked: noob status

Postby Esoterik_Kid » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 am

Okie dokie, I am an artist who likes to read manga... Alot... And I'm also a Christian... And I feel a bit misunderstood and confused out here. This seems like a cool community, can I be apart of it?
Esoterik_Kid

Re: Achievement unlocked: noob status

Postby shooraijin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Sure. Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Welcome to CAA Esoterik_Kid, I hope you have fun here! ^^/
Banana Lobster

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:45 am

Welcome welcome!

Yes, you will probably fit right at home here. I think anyone who likes anime (or manga) is a bit misunderstood in the Christian community (generally speaking, of course). So, I think, we can all relate.

I was actually just talking with my sister the other day, saying that I was sad to see such a lack of anime fans at this new church we are going to. It is such a sad day because anime is my favorite hobby. So, all that said, welcome! Relax, you are among friends who can sympathize :D

I'm actually fairly new here myself, but have been glad to have a Christian community to talk about anime with. If you feel misunderstood and confused, this community is great/safe for sorting stuff out, I think.

Sorry for the long post. But, also, we typically ask "get to know you" questions here. So... without further delay...

1) Are you in to anime too? Or just manga?
2) What are some of you top favorite manga? (also, anime, if you watch)
3) What made you interested in becoming an artist? Also, what do you want to do with that talent?
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby Thunderscream872 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 am

Yeah, a good number of Christians definitely have misconceptions about anime/manga.

Kraavdran pretty much covered everything I was gonna ask, so I guess I'll just welcome you and be on my way. Welcome to CAA! :)
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 am

Welcome, welcome. All noobs welcome!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who