Just stumbling by..

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Just stumbling by..

Postby NastjaChan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:20 am

Heya X3 *waving*

Oooook, where do I start?
I'm a young woman (I feel bad calling myself a 'girl' with 22 XD), german (plees exkuse mai english XD), a Christian, a former scout (Royal Rangers if someone knows it), aaaaaand a nerd of a few things, especially Anime and Manga if nobody have guessed that already XD. Besides Anime, I'm really into fantasy like Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones. I also love the Moomins and Alice in Wonderland (I don't know why but I have a thing for old children's books XD).

Ok, enough of that. Let's come to one of the main topics on this board: Anime and Manga!
Here is a following list of Anime's I really like:
Fullmetal Alchemist (Because who doesn't love it?)
Noragami
Magic Kaito ( I also like Conan, but Kaito Kid is cooler :3)
Lovely Complex (Best Shoujo Ever)
Soul Eater
Durarara
Ouran High School Host Club
Hetalia
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushi

And the Mangas:
Fullmetal Alchemist as well
Fruits Basket
Lovely Complex
Magic Kaito
Are you Alice?
Otoyomegatari
Horimiya
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushi
Dengeki Daisy

And even it's no Anime, I really like Vocaloid. My favourite Vocaloid are Len, Miku and Oliver. :3
Well that's all X3 If you want to know more just ask.
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
NastjaChan

Location: In a small village in the deep countryside somewhere in Germany

Re: Just stumbling by..

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello and welcome!

Excellent list of anime! Although I haven't watched some of them.

It is customary to ask a few "get to know you" questions. I'm not very good at this, be here it goes:

1) Besides anime, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
2) What is your favorite german food?
3) Who is your favorite anime protagonist?
4) What is one anime that you are watching now (if any)?
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby NastjaChan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:57 am

Sorry for the late reply XP
For some reason I have just saw your post.

Thanks for welcoming me X3
Aaaand here are my answears:
1. I'm really into history and mythologie and read a lot of books in that area. I also like writing stories, doing stuff with Photoshop and InDesign (that's actually my job XD) and doing stuff in my church (worship and youth church).
2. Since I'm a swabian I have to say 'Spaetzle' XDDD I also like 'Schnitzel' and potato salat.
3. Oooh, thats difficult. There are a lot I like. But the one who's my all time favourite is Edward Elric.
4. The new adaption of Magic Kaito
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
NastjaChan

Location: In a small village in the deep countryside somewhere in Germany

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 am

Hey!

Sorry for my late reply as well. For some reason, I only just now saw your post (even though the timestamp says you posted this on Jun 14th of last year).

1) History and mythology? Very cool, I've always found mythology fascinating. Very cool!

2) Spaetzle and Schnitzel and potato salat? I think that I've had those before! It was at a german restaurant here in america, so I don't know how authentic the dishes were. But they were really good from what I remember.

3) Edward Elric. He was a really good character. Reminds me that I should watch FMA again. Or maybe read the manga.

4) Magic Kaito. I think that I saw that it was on Crunchyroll, but I don't think that I looked at it. Maybe I'll have to check it out now, thanks!
Kraavdran

Postby shooraijin » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:37 am

Hey cool, someone else who's read Are you Alice? !
Welcome to CAA! Hope you enjoy your stay at the Christian Anime Asylum (Yes that's what CAA really stands for believe me I know)
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:04 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I also like Noragami too! It had its problems, but I enjoyed it a lot.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Sheenar » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:39 pm

The OP hasn't been online since Jul 17, 2015. This was a bit of a gravedig. Thought you guys should know. You've given wonderful welcomes, but the person hasn't been on in some time.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kraavdran » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:45 am

Oh, sorry. That was probably my fault. I got an email saying that the person responded March 5th of this year (even though his post was July of last year). I'm still uncertain why.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.
Kraavdran

Postby Sheenar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

No worries. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Who's Who