NCAA Frozen Four - Maine vs. Denver

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

NCAA Frozen Four - Maine vs. Denver

Postby Saint Kevin » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:14 pm

I normally wouldn't mention college hockey, but as there are a few Mainers, and at least one Coloradan :) here that might be interested, the DU Pioneers are playing Maine in the NCAA Frozen Four - Right now on ESPN.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby Flying_Penguen » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:55 pm

Really, who is winning? I don't normally follow collage hockey. I din't have espn or i would watch.
Flying_Penguen

Postby Saint Kevin » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:24 pm

Denver is the National Champion. Yeah! In defense of the Maine Black Bears, they got robbed of a goal because of a "crease violation." Because one Maine player's foot was in the goal crease as another Maine player scored a goal. The took the goal away. Let me tell you now that the player's foot was barely in the crease, and did not have anything to do with the goal that was scored, but, nevertheless, rules are rules, and the call was a good one. Good news for Denver, bummer for Maine. Maybe next year they'll think about changing the rules because of this game, but I don't think it will happen. Go Pioneers.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby Flying_Penguen » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:48 pm

Great Score one for Denver!
Flying_Penguen

Return to General Entertainment