Death Note Live-Action J-Drama

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Death Note Live-Action J-Drama

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Is anyone else watching the new Death Note drama that's just started airing in Japan? It's available on Crunchyroll - simulcast for Premium members, free members like me joining in a week later for each episode ;)

It looks like they're really trying hard to differentiate this version from all the other versions of Death Note. The first episode is really well done, though I'm still on the fence about what they're doing with the characters. Is anyone else watching this, or am I just talking to the wall? :P
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Re: Death Note Live-Action J-Drama

Postby alma » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:49 am

I am aware of the different Live-drama versions, but still have not watched any of them completely. About this last one, I watched only the first episode, but did not liked much. I do not have a subscription, so I can not watch it completely. Maybe one day I will watch the two movies ( live versions). The one from 2006 with its second part too: the last name. Those ones are movies. The one in Crunchyroll it is not exactly like in the manga or anime. Also the story is told in episodes.
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Return to General Entertainment