Game of Thrones

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby shooraijin » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Right, right.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 am

I have been generally enjoying the series, but I think starting season five it's going to veer in one direction or another. Anyone else becoming more interested now that there's more to anticipate?

It's an interesting puzzle from a plot-construction point of view. Some characters (like Sansa) have finished basically everything that's happened to them in the books, while others haven't touched their plots from the fourth and fifth. I also have a hard time believing we'll get nothing but travelogue from Tyrion and Brienne next season, and they've made some key changes (like Varys leaving King's Landing). Seems like the show will begin turning into a new kind of animal next season, and I'm not sure if that will be a good or bad thing.
uc pseudonym

Postby yukoxholic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm very excited for Season 5 especially with the casting of the Sand children. :D Although, I still wish they had stretched Oberyn's character into Season 5 but you know how that is. I'm also looking forward to Princess Myrcella coming back into the mix. We heard so little about her as a child, it'll be nice to see her older. :)
yukoxholic

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Okay, so now the trailers have come out, and I always tell myself I won't watch it because some of the stuff is pretty gross (YOUR HEAD ASPLODE) but let's face it, I can't stay away. I'm getting excited to see STAR TREK'S VERY OWN JULIAN BASHIR as Oberyn's older brother. Also, having read spoilers, I'm super interested in Cersei and Arya's storylines. Things are gonna get gooooood...
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Mave » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:28 am

I don't watch Game of Thrones but I'm surrounded by people who do & keep telling I should watch it. I've done my research on this and have concluded that the only scene I would have enjoyed in this whole series is the direwolf puppies scene. LOL Carry on and enjoy, folks!
Mave

Postby Thunderscream872 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Mave wrote:I don't watch Game of Thrones but I'm surrounded by people who do & keep telling I should watch it.

Yeah, same here. I'm about to cave and just start watching it again. I originally dropped it after the first episode cause of the content, but I think I'll be able to look passed that. It doesn't help that my brother reads the books and is constantly telling me about them (without spoiling anything major of coarse).

I think I'm gonna watch the show rather than read the books. I'm too slow of a reader, and I've seen how thick those things are...yeah, probably not gonna happen.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Previous

Return to General Entertainment