Reliable Live Action Asian Movie Distributor

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Reliable Live Action Asian Movie Distributor

Postby ashfire » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm

I wanted to find out if anyone has dealt with a reliable live action movie distributor of Asian movies.
I purchase a couple of movies based on a series 252 Signal Of Life. One was the story of training firefighters in Tokyo to be rescue firefighters and their work to save one of their own during a earthquake. The second is suppost to be after the earthquake a typhoon and a tsunami hit Tokyo and flood the city trapping a firefighter and other people in a underground subway station.
I thought I had gotten both movies from a company and ended up with the same movie in two different DVD cases being the two diffeernt movies.
I tried to contact them about it but never recieved a answer.
I would like to know if anyone has a trusted company to contact so I can get the right movie from them before I go off trying it again.
ashfire

Postby Atria35 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Believe it or not, Amazon is actually pretty good with them.... if they've had US releases. Same with Rightstuf. However, if they haven't had a US release, then I would go with YesAsia. They're very reliable, and they will tell you if you're buying from someplace other than Japan- I looked up 252 Signal of Life on there, and they had several versions available from Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.... though the Japanese release did not have English subtitles.
Atria35

Return to General Entertainment