Doctor Who Fans?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Yuki-Anne (post: 1504771) wrote:As usual, I'm behind, but my thoughts on The Girl Who Waited:

[spoiler]Loved it. The scene at the end with old Amy/Rory at the Tardis door made me cry. Also, the slow motion fight scene was stupid, but I'm holding out hope that someone on youtube will splice in footage or audio from 300 or something. Because that's basically all it was. All we were really missing was Amy kicking the Doctor into a bottomless pit while shouting, "THIS WAS HELL."[/spoiler]

Yessssss!!!!

I liked
[spoiler]Early on when the doctor's looking at one of the robots hands he asks why they didn't just put the stuff on their heads, and then we go to commercial on the head opening up to fire the dart gun. It was a nicely played little 'Chekhov's gun' sort of thing.

And then when chasing Amy one of the 'bots waves its hand down under the big duct Amy was hiding behind to 'see' her. Again a well executed little detail. [/spoiler]

Next week looks like fun.:cool:
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 pm

I can't wait! :jump:
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:30 pm

The God Complex:

[spoiler]Emotionally heavy episode. I wasn't expecting the Doctor to just leave them, but given the context of recent events, it really does make sense. I'm going to guess that this isn't the last time we will see Amy Williams in the TARDIS, but I am looking forward to seeing the 11th Doctor go solo for an episode or two. (I'm actually quite saddened at the thought that we may not see Rory and Amy in this upcoming Christmas special.)

I am glad to see that the River Song is Amy's daughter thing is being put to rest, though. They sort of raised her as Mels, and they seem to have accepted that by being time travelers, that's how things have to be. There's no way to change it. I just wish that this had been touched on a bit more, as I think that a lot of people are going to think that it's a loose end.

Overall, a very sad departure. To me, out of all of the companion and Doctor combinations on new Who, these three feel the most like a family, or at least like very close friends.

I will say that it does provide nice closure to Amy's season 5&6 character arc, it's just unfortunate that it felt like it went by so quickly, and was tacked onto an episode that would have been just fine as a standalone story. I pretty much expect to see Amy and Rory in the finale, though. I will be quite disappointed if their final departure from the show is handled as a tack-on to a standalone episode.

As for more general episode commentary: The visuals of this episode were very strong. In particular at the end:

Rory bringing out three champaign glasses to celebrate.
The Doctor's face being distorted in the glass that moves up and down, emphasizing his emotional confusion and uncertainty of what to do next.
The shot of the Doctor, alone in the TARDIS, doing not much of anything.

He's been brought back to being a lonely man on the run in a box. I hope that Moffat makes wonderful use of this.[/spoiler]

EDIT:
[spoiler]I'd also like to note that despite the decent closure, and despite wanting to see what kind of new companion will end up in the TARDIS, that I will continue to hold out hope that Rory and Amy get back onto the TARDIS for the Christmas Special, and especially for at least cameo appearances in Season 7. I think that despite wrapping up Seasons 5&6, these three characters still have a lot of story and drama left in them, particularly in two ways: how Amy will have changed after more time without the Doctor; and how the Doctor has potential to grow, and see his own growth since the early days when he was very often portrayed as a lonely man.

In my perfect fan-world, they would just live on their own, without the Doctor for a good chunk of time, move on, then re-unite with him for some adventures. It would sort of even the scores, since he apparently has 200 years of adventures as 11 without them, and could create some lovely character interactions.[/spoiler]
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:10 pm

[spoiler] I wanted to give a long list of things that could be in my room but then we found out it isn't based on fear.

Bugger.

Anyways a fun episode with a bitter ending. Let's just hope Amy and Rory don't become the next Sarah Jane Smith.

Can't wait till the next episode because it looks killer.

[/spoiler]
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby K. Ayato » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm

I felt this one went a little too fast.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby goldenspines » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:34 am

So many brilliant things about this episode.
[spoiler] -"Assembled Ponds" and "dwalls" - I love it when the Doctor makes up terms for things.
- Underground cities in Norway. Better ask Jaden about that.
- Black and white security camera shots were fantastic. It reminded me of a similar thing done by the recent Royal Shakespeare company's Hamlet.
- "No one else dies today" - I am happy it finally hear this line from the Doctor again.
- It's a minatour! In a maze!
- "Bring the fish" - I loved this line, and how Amy totally understood it too. XD
- Of course The Doctor's room would be 11.
- "Amy Williams, it's time to stop waiting." Tear jerker line. I loved this. 8(

The departure of the assembled Ponds/Williams was very much bittersweet to me. Somehow, I knew it was coming soon and honestly, I wanted it to come. That's what happens. The companions always have to move on with their lives without the Doctor (with or against their will). Even if they pop back for a visit every once in a while, they will never be permanent residents in the TARDIS. And I like that because it's logical. Plus, it keeps the show interesting when we can introduce more characters to bring out the personality of the Doctor. :3
Granted though, their departure was terribly sad at the end. THAT MUSIC TOO. Yet, while I'll agree with K-chan because it did seem a tad rushed, it still was rather conclusive to me.
Though, no doubt we'll be seeing the Williams/Ponds again. We still have that one lakeside picnic to address. [/spoiler]
Next episode: CYBERMEN

Excuse me while I proceed to be super excited the whole week.

Cognitive Gear (post: 1505175) wrote: EDIT:
[spoiler] In my perfect fan-world, they would just live on their own, without the Doctor for a good chunk of time, move on, then re-unite with him for some adventures. It would sort of even the scores, since he apparently has 200 years of adventures as 11 without them, and could create some lovely character interactions.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Agreeage with this. Plus, like mentioned in my previous spoiler, there are still some ends to be tied up with the happy couple. Unlike "lost" companions like Rose or Donna, there's no "rule" that past companions cannot make a appearance again even after leaving the Tardis (even if stuff was all resolved). See: Sarah Jane Smith and Martha.
And then there's Captain Jack. XD]
goldenspines

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:25 am

The Girl Who Waited was quite good but could've been even better with just a little more work. The genesis of the idea was very good, the character drama was powerful but I felt there could've been a bit more story to it. I found the fighting scenes silly and boring. I don't think the close-ups during the fight helped. [spoiler]I have a thing for Amy so I didn't like Old Amy's appearance.[/spoiler] I know that makes me sound superficial, I just think Karen would be better looking when she's that age. Still, some quality character development and some very fine acting from Karen. Finally, another dark turn for the Doctor. He is an evil, evil Time Lord.

The next episode looks creepy. Should be good!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby K. Ayato » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Well, [spoiler]considering that in The Girl Who Waited, Amy spent those years alone and bitter and just trying to survive, it's understandable that it would take a toll on her appearance.[/spoiler]. But that's just how I see it.

K. Ayato

Postby Solid Ronin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 pm

So About The whole "God Complex"

[spoiler]So....Yeah. Amy left. I can't wait for 11 to die a horrible completely defeated death, but I can't stand to see Amy leave. ... I cryed.[/spoiler]
Solid Ronin

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Solid Ronin (post: 1506079) wrote:So About The whole "God Complex"

[spoiler]So....Yeah. Amy left. I can't wait for 11 to die a horrible completely defeated death, but I can't stand to see Amy leave. ... I cryed.[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]I wouldn't say Amy left so much as I would say the Doctor left her. Did you hear what he said in that scene? Amy would've followed him anywhere in a heartbeat]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

True, K. Ayato. I guess it was just jarring, that and her make-shift armour looked like something out of Logan's Run. Still, it's a quality episode.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Solid Ronin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1506082) wrote:[SPOILER]I wouldn't say Amy left so much as I would say the Doctor left her. Did you hear what he said in that scene? Amy would've followed him anywhere in a heartbeat]

[SPOILER] Oh it doesn't matter, she's gone. And while I have no doubt in my mind she'll be back but I don't think it will be/should be as a companion, but something to how Martha came back. I loved Martha too.... That all said, I wouldn't mind just seeing 11 roam the universe and saving days without any stay on companions.

.I also want a toy of him with the long jacket, I didn't care for it at first but now this is my preferred look for him.

[/SPOILER]
Solid Ronin

Postby K. Ayato » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 pm

My thoughts on "Closing Time":

[spoiler]I thought it was sweet to see Craig and Sophie from The Lodger now married and having a baby. All the continuity nods from that episode were pretty clever too. Craig checking the dimensions of their home, etc. But I really loved the moments where the Doctor interacted with Alfie. So cute.

Onto the Cybermen. First time I really saw them aside from that brief appearance in The Pandorica Opens, so I couldn't quite understand their agenda. I suppose it's similar to that of the Daleks. I will say that Cybermat was pretty creepy. I'm sure I'll never be able to look at a horseshoe crab the same way again.[/spoiler]

K. Ayato

Postby Solid Ronin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 pm

K. Ayato (post: 1506894) wrote:My thoughts on "Closing Time":

[spoiler]I thought it was sweet to see Craig and Sophie from The Lodger now married and having a baby. All the continuity nods from that episode were pretty clever too. Craig checking the dimensions of their home, etc. But I really loved the moments where the Doctor interacted with Alfie. So cute.

Onto the Cybermen. First time I really saw them aside from that brief appearance in The Pandorica Opens, so I couldn't quite understand their agenda. I suppose it's similar to that of the Daleks. I will say that Cybermat was pretty creepy. I'm sure I'll never be able to look at a horseshoe crab the same way again.[/spoiler]

[SPOILER] No, The Cybermen are more like The Borg. [/SPOILER]
Solid Ronin

Postby goldenspines » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:28 am

Closing Time:
[spoiler] STORMEGEDDON, DARK LORD OVER ALL.

It was rather nice to revisit some characters. Not sure why the Amy and Rory bit was thrown in there besides telling the audience "Don't cry, folks, they're still here!" and perhaps foreshadowing for later.

The Cybermen in this episode were not really true Cybermen. I miss the blue tooth ear pieces that would take over the brain and the electrocuting touch. :< Granted, that kind of tactic may have tipped off the Doctor too much, though.

Yet, this was kind of an episode that needed the before knowledge about how Cybermen think emotions are worthless and they all should be erased and the person "upgraded".

But in all honesty, they were only using this episode for two things, the blue envelopes and the Stetson.

Plus that part with River at the end which we all saw coming anyways. Well actually, I didn't see all of it coming. I knew River was going to be in the spacesuit, but I wasn't sure which age. [/spoiler]

Next episode looks complicated, but looking forward to it. ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Reactions to the Finale:

[spoiler]Very fun episode, and I love the setup for next season. I've been wondering if Moffat would decide to revisit the abandoned plans to explore the Doctor's origins from the Seventh Doctor's era. It looks like he might be planning on doing so next season.

I love that it's the oldest question, staring you in the face, "Doctor who?" I expect good things from next season and it's movement towards the "fall of the 11th".

I did find the way River "avoided" killing the doctor to be weird, though. The details on why that caused so many problems when he wasn't going to be killed anyways were a bit too foggy, as well. I'm willing to let it slide due to how entertaining the subsequent scenes were.

I also found it very unfortunate that they reminded us, so heavily, of the Teselecta- it made the Doctor's escape fairly obvious. [/spoiler]

And on to the inevitable season rankings. For the time being, it looks like this:

5>6>1>3>4>2

There were some close calls in that ordering, but ultimately Eccelson's brights spots rocketed season 1 forward, despite it's rocky start. Seasons 5&6 were clear winners to me, as they tend to be more consistently good than the other seasons. 2,3, and 4 were very difficult to place, but the reveal of the Master storyline really won out in the end, despite it leading to a rather lackluster ending (IMO). Fortunately the best episodes are pretty spread out throughout the seasons, so this is really just a fun practice to distract myself from the exam studying I should be doing. :lol:

My season rankings reflect my Doctor preferences. I wonder which way that influence goes, be it preferred Doctor to season or preferred seasons to Doctor?
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

Cognitive Gear

Postby K. Ayato » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:28 pm

My reactions to the finale:

[spoiler]I was really confused by the opening scenes, but as the episode kept going, it made sense. Since the Doctor (seemingly) avoided his own death, it was understandable that everything in time and space would collide as a result. I also couldn't help but notice the similarities between this season's finale and the one for last season. It was like going back in time to assure something happened, but without the vortex simulator.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting the Teselecta assisting the Doctor at all, but when I found out they did and how, I was pleasantly surprised.[/spoiler]

Can't wait for the Christmas special. Last season's was real good. Wonder how they'll manage to top it?

K. Ayato

Postby goldenspines » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I will type a more detailed reaction later, but this gif sums up things for now.

goldenspines

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm

That gif is awesome. XD [SIZE="1"]...like a boss.[/SIZE]

[spoiler]Somehow I completely did not see the Teselecta thing coming. Looking back, I don't know how I missed it. But even if it was really obvious, I am happy with it because I spent much of the season terrified that Moffat would use the Flesh as a cop-out instead.

I liked how someone mentioned in passing that Rory died a lot. XD I just kind of snickered. I wonder if they meant that as a wink to the fans?

Also, I think I was supposed to be wowed by River's devotion, but all I could think was how selfish she was being.

Rory/Amy! <3

Favorite line: "She says... she wants to go out with you for texting... and scones." XD[/spoiler]
I am sad that the season is over. ;__; It was suddenly all gone when I wasn't paying attention.

Christmas, Christmas, can't wait 'til Christmas...
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Yuki-Anne » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

[spoiler]Yes, I also thought the Doctor who died would be Flesh. I wonder if they did an intentional fakeout there, with the Flesh Doctor saying something along the lines of "I'll be back" just to make the theorists go wild... [/spoiler]

As far as finales go, though, this one felt rather lackluster. I mean... season 5's explosion finale was incredible, and season 4's Stolen Earth finale was phenomenal, and season 3's power of belief finale was... well, it was cheesy, but enjoyable. Season 2's finale made me sob harder than almost anything else I've ever watched, and season 1's kiss finale was perfect. So, even though I loved this entire season and it was really fun to watch, this finale ranks at the bottom for me. I didn't love it. It was good, but I rank it at the bottom as far as finales go.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Twister980 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 am

I just watched The Big Bang, I loved the ending, and now that I am mostly caught up, I am resubscribing as I type. xD
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby goldenspines » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Yuki-Anne (post: 1508153) wrote:[spoiler]Yes, I also thought the Doctor who died would be Flesh. I wonder if they did an intentional fakeout there, with the Flesh Doctor saying something along the lines of "I'll be back" just to make the theorists go wild... [/spoiler]

As far as finales go, though, this one felt rather lackluster. I mean... season 5's explosion finale was incredible, and season 4's Stolen Earth finale was phenomenal, and season 3's power of belief finale was... well, it was cheesy, but enjoyable. Season 2's finale made me sob harder than almost anything else I've ever watched, and season 1's kiss finale was perfect. So, even though I loved this entire season and it was really fun to watch, this finale ranks at the bottom for me. I didn't love it. It was good, but I rank it at the bottom as far as finales go.
^^^ Agreege with this whole post, every word. [spoiler] I also thought that Flesh would be used in the finale, which is probably why I as well was caught off guard with the Teselecta being the Doctor on the beach (even after seeing spoilers for it on tumblr too!).
Now, general thoughts time.

Live Chess = <3
LOL Area 52 in a pyramid.
I'm happy the eye patch was explained, and that everyone wore one throughout the episode.

The parts with the soothsayer Doctor talking to Winston Churchill were especially well done and well paced. I also have always loved the idea of the marking on your arm so you won't forget the creepy aliens.

Also, I hate to call Moffat's bluff, but he did take some plot elements from "Turn Left" in the fourth series and used them again in this episode (i.e. The companion (Rose, in the case of "Turn Left", Amy (and Rory) in this case) researching on how to get things back to normal, as well as the idea of time unraveling/stars going out and the Doctor's death).
Though, this episode was a fantastic improvement from the halfway point finale of season 6. I tip my hat to you Moffat]
Can't wait for the Christmas special. I'm going to hope against hope for Daleks in santa hats.
goldenspines

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm just going to second everything Fu and Goldy said (except for the "Left Turn" bit I haven't seen that.)

goldenspines (post: 1508247) wrote:Can't wait for the Christmas special. I'm going to hope against hope for Daleks in santa hats.

"Be a good little time lord of Dalek Claus will EXTERMINATE! your presents." "HO! HO! HO!"
XD
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:51 pm

goldenspines (post: 1508247) wrote:Can't wait for the Christmas special. I'm going to hope against hope for Daleks in santa hats.

"WE--SEE--YOU--WHEN--YOU'RE--SLEEPING!! WE--KNOW--WHEN--YOU'RE--AWAKE!!"
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Cognitive Gear » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 pm

I honestly don't know how you guys could rank it below the Gollum/Jesus Doctor finale. It was so terrible. Honestly. The Master was great, but wasted on this storyline. Different strokes, I suppose.

Relatedly, I keep hoping that Benedict Cumberbatch will take up the Master mantle before the 11th's reign ends, but it really doesn't look likely at this point.

My criticisms of this season's finale, continued:

[spoiler]I will say that the marriage felt bland to me, as while the River/Doctor romance makes sense, it just seemed underdeveloped on screen. Sure, I am rationalizing it away as "things happened in the 200 years we didn't see" but it would have really been helped by spending an episode focusing on and developing their relationship.

I found it unfortunate that this was all crammed into one episode. For some things this worked well, such as the short solo Doctor montage, but for others, such as explaining exactly what caused time to collapse on itself, the extra time would have been welcome. It seems that it may have just been River's unwillingness to pull the trigger, or it may have been that she and the Doctor had to be married, or that everyone other than her had to be convinced that he really was dead.... the list goes on. Maybe I need to watch it again, though.[/spoiler]

As for the Christmas episode, I am just hoping for wacky antics that top last year's. I have high expectations!

Cognitive Gear

Postby goldenspines » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:17 pm

As far as ranking this finale below season 3's finale. This one had too many plot holes. While season 3 (while sooooooo cheesy) did maintain story balance.
Cognitive Gear (post: 1508266) wrote:My criticisms of this season's finale, continued:

[spoiler]I will say that the marriage felt bland to me, as while the River/Doctor romance makes sense, it just seemed underdeveloped on screen. Sure, I am rationalizing it away as "things happened in the 200 years we didn't see" but it would have really been helped by spending an episode focusing on and developing their relationship.

I found it unfortunate that this was all crammed into one episode. For some things this worked well, such as the short solo Doctor montage, but for others, such as explaining exactly what caused time to collapse on itself, the extra time would have been welcome. It seems that it may have just been River's unwillingness to pull the trigger, or it may have been that she and the Doctor had to be married, or that everyone other than her had to be convinced that he really was dead.... the list goes on. Maybe I need to watch it again, though.[/spoiler]
[spoiler] Agreed. Though, we can't use "it would have been better if it wasn't all crammed into one episode" because Steven Moffat has been able to pull off a good story in one episode. He doesn't need a whole season to tell one story. XD]

Fun fact: I am always messing up on spoiler boxes now because I keep typing "spoilers" in the box instead. River <3
goldenspines

Postby Solid Ronin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Hh

[SPOILER]Someone ?The Silence? still managed to take control of the TARDIS and make it blow up. The Silence are still out there and keeping something very secret and now they're asking the same question which must never be answered. We know why it must'nt be answered but why does The Doctor have to be dead in the first place.

I don't want Matt's entire run to be Doctor vs. Silence. End this next season Moffat, I want a Dalek arc and if the Daleks are behind the silence the whole time I won't be happy, unless they use it to kill The Doctor. .... That would be excellent.
[/SPOILER]
Solid Ronin

Postby Cognitive Gear » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Cognitive Gear

Postby Twister980 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Cognitive Gear (post: 1508525) wrote:So this video is pretty cool (River Song spoilers!)

Now that we have the history, the David Tennant scenes with River are SO SAD. I want to rewatch those episodes. When they first came out I was annoyed because River was SO sue-ish, but now I bet that episode will be super sad since we know the history...

Also, I think they've opened the door for River to be in the show indefinitely, even after the Doctor moves on to the next regeneration. After all, she did say...

[spoiler]"I've got pictures of all your faces." I'm assuming that means past, present, and future doctors.[/spoiler]
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment