Captain Andy

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Captain Andy

Postby bakura_fan » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:51 pm

If you are my age or ten years older even you most likely will not know what I'm talking about. I'm curious if any of the older people on here know what I'm talking about. Captian Andy was a Christian kids show on TBN....It was my dad's tv show. I was just wondering if anyone on here had seen it before and if so...what memories do you have of it? My dad stopped the show before I was born. We have about 10 episodes max of the 50 some that were shown*or maybe there were more? I can't remember*
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Re: Captain Andy

Postby holyhiphopper » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 am

Bakura_fan: Wow! I was just searching Captain Andy TBN on Google, and found your post! I was looking to see if there were any episodes online. I can't believe that was your Dad's show! Both of my parents were on that show! My Mom was "Sally from the galley," and my Dad was "Marlin the mailman." My sis and I were little kids back then and used to sit around while they taped the shows. We would walk on this other set that had a big tree, I think it was some kind of "Clubhouse" show. We'd get hungry waiting, and all they had was a table near the sets with coffee and sugar cubes. Yes, those were the days of sugar cubes! LOL! So, anyway, my sis and I always sneaked over there and ate sugar cubes. ;-) I remember Tony Babaloni as I think he was on that show as well, but he used to do chapel ministry with my parents at our church in Whittier, CA. He carried a small bucket and through cut up pieces of red licorice rope out into the audience (of kids), saying they were worms. My sis and I knew where he usually threw them as we were at every practice and service, so we always sat in the pews where we knew he'd throw the most out. So silly! I kinda remember your Dad wearing white pant and a navy jacket (I think) with a captain's hat. I think there was a boat with puppet shows behind it? My family had a puppet ministry called "Sonshine Factory," and I think my parents did puppets on that show too. I'd love to see any episodes you may have if you can upload them to YouTube maybe? So nice to read your post! God bless! :-)
holyhiphopper

Re: Captain Andy

Postby bakura_fan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi! I just PM'd you. Sorry about the long delay. I don't get on here anymore even though my husband comes on from time to time. I included my email and facebook info in the PM. Should make things easier for keeping in touch. :)
bakura_fan

Return to General Entertainment