Bollywood Movies?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Bollywood Movies?

Postby EventualDay » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Just wondering if anyone out there enjoys watching them, has any they love, etc.

Personally, I love Indian films. Almost as much as anime. ;) I think it's because of all the beautiful singing and dance numbers.

I haven't seen very many, though. Thankfully my local library has a few, but they can certainly be hard to find! I think the two most memorable ones that I've seen are Bajirao Mastani (which I have mixed feelings about... they're so self-absorbed) and Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

Any thoughts on the genre? :)
EventualDay

Re: Bollywood Movies?

Postby anlptgtsg » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:44 am

Iirc, I only watched two bollywood movies. One is the Slumdog Millionaire and the other one is the 3 idiots. Slumdog Millionaire is ok. But I prefer 3 idiots. I guess I really like comedy that much compared to drama, and etc. I recommend 3 idiots. Though I think it is more than 2 hrs long and there are guys showing their behind. I don't really know what it means but I think it is showing their respect to someone. Their sound and dance are weird for me. But I guess it's because of different culture.
anlptgtsg

Re: Bollywood Movies?

Postby shooraijin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:18 pm

I don't know any of the names of them, but the local Indian buffet runs them at length. You can get through an entire film during lunch, practically.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to General Entertainment