spongebob

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

spongebob

Postby Tidus20 » Sat May 08, 2004 11:32 am

Well, in the last two seconds, I have thought of something that would probably awesome. Here, you can post anything you want about spongebob. For instence, My favorite character is patrick.
When the clock reads 2113
-Coheed and Cambria

Check out my totally NOT MySpace thingy HERE.

My ACTUAL WEBSITE.
Tidus20

Location: A place not too far from my happy place. My left middle finger has touched the same guitar as that

Postby firestorm » Sat May 08, 2004 12:52 pm

Tidus20 wrote:Well, in the last two seconds, I have thought of something that would probably awesome. Here, you can post anything you want about spongebob. For instence, My favorite character is patrick.

Patrick rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Hitokiri » Sat May 08, 2004 1:04 pm

The post is to big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways spongebob is......ok. Id rather wacth Johnny Bravo though
Hitokiri

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat May 08, 2004 1:26 pm

Moved to In the Spotlight ^_^
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mr. Rogers » Sat May 08, 2004 4:36 pm

patrick!
Mr. Rogers

Postby PotBelliedCow » Sat May 08, 2004 5:58 pm

In my opinion, Spongebob's kinda...scary. It makes your brain melt after consuming too much sugar.

Patrick + sugar = O_o

UH.....

Eh? :eh:
PotBelliedCow

Postby Solid Ronin » Sun May 09, 2004 7:20 am

I dont see whats entertianing about this show....although I guess.....Oh Lord I dont even know this shows has.........Adjectives fail me.
Solid Ronin

Postby Knives » Sun May 09, 2004 11:37 am

SPONGEBOB ROCKS!!!! One of my favoirte non anime cartoons!!!! Sooo funny my fav character is spongebob.
Knives

Postby Inferno » Sun May 09, 2004 1:37 pm

I love spongebob! It's so crazy that it's funny! My favorite character is *drumroll*................................... PATRICK!
"rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

METAL!!! :rock:

Member of headbangers united! \m/ >,< \m/

Myspace.com/cal3bsp3ncer
Inferno

Postby Kisa » Mon May 10, 2004 6:08 pm

Don't particularly like it . . . better cartoons put there on CN, like Ed, Ed, and Eddy or Johnny Bravo like hitokiri said . . .
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon May 10, 2004 9:39 pm

It's a cute show. ^_^ I really only watch it because it's on just before Hamtaro. My mom just likes the music at the end.
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Savior_Sora » Tue May 11, 2004 12:35 pm

I love Spongebob!!! My whole family loves it. My dad finds it histarical lol. Me and my friends reenact some of the episodes. I'm usually Spongebob, but I can do almost all the characters voices. Patrick my far is the best and I can do his voice best of all :-D!!
-"How do we prove we exist...maybe we don't exist."

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

-"It's not the fall that kills you...It's the sudden stop at the end."

Savior_Sora

Postby Tidus20 » Thu May 13, 2004 5:53 pm

It's a cute show. ^_^ I really only watch it because it's on just before Hamtaro. My mom just likes the music at the end.
My grandpa does too. He keeps saying "there's my music" every time it comes on.
When the clock reads 2113
-Coheed and Cambria

Check out my totally NOT MySpace thingy HERE.

My ACTUAL WEBSITE.
Tidus20

Location: A place not too far from my happy place. My left middle finger has touched the same guitar as that

Return to General Entertainment