NFL Draft

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

NFL Draft

Postby Kisa » Thu May 06, 2004 3:35 pm

So what did everyone think of the draft?
Anyone suprised at what happened with Eli Manning? Man he seemed a bit full of himself! NY gave up so much for him too! What if he gets injured and never gets to play? They just gave up all those pics to San Diego just for one guy! O well . . .
:rant:
Let me know what you all think!

PS Isnt it great that Joe Gibbs is back with the Redskins??!!! I can't wait! I am pretty sure I heard he is a Christian too! ^_^
:thumb:
Go Skins!
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Stephen » Thu May 06, 2004 9:03 pm

Raiders got a house of a O-lineman...and I am happy about this. Go Oakland!
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Fri May 07, 2004 6:20 pm

I know all the Texans fans here are very excited about Dunta Robinson, a new CB. I don't know much about him, but hopefully he'll give a little oomph to my home town team.

Being the other rabid raiders fan on this site (winks at Shatterheart) I too am estatic about the new lineman. Let's go all the way boys!

As for Eli, I was hoping Oakland would nab him after Ganon's injury last fall. But, we'll see I suppose.
Ashley

Postby shooraijin » Fri May 07, 2004 6:24 pm

> Anyone suprised at what happened with Eli Manning? Man he seemed a bit full of himself!

My dad and I were pretty disgusted with him (I grew up in San Diego -- but we're not Charger fans, since I used to work food service for them in summer practise, and ... well, let's just say there are good and bad 'uns). You'd think a creep like that would be happy to get into the NFL at all. Did you see his face when he found out San Diego *did* pick him?

I'm glad the Chargers dumped him though -- at least they learned something from Ryan Leaf Me On The Bench.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Kisa » Mon May 10, 2004 5:34 pm

Yea, I didn't like howw he acted either. . . anyone would be glad to be in his position! He's a spoiled brat prob . . .
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Stephen » Mon May 10, 2004 9:46 pm

Always popular to hate on those who have more money then we do I suppose. I think its funny everyone cracks on Eli for not being happy about the possibilty of going to San Diego. I think he has every right to act however he wants to. Its his life, if he feels he will get hurt on a team like San Diego or whatever...so be it. If he is gonna take hits for season after season...it should be on the team he wants to be on. Because he was ranked #1 that meant he should shut up and swallow his feelings? I think SD fans should stop not even whine about what happend...since they got the best outcome they could have ever dreamed of. Picks, the player they wanted....*shrug* But then again I am an Oakland fan...so I could care less where Eli goes. New York or San Diego...does not matter. Warren Sapp will eat him alive on either team. *wink*
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment