Favorite actor or or actress

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby cbwing0 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:40 pm

My sociology professor is having a mandatory viewing of Bladerunner later in the semester. I'll probably just review my own copy at my leisure though. ;)
cbwing0

Postby shooraijin » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:58 pm

> About a cop in the future whos job is to seek out and kill synthetic humans know as 'Simulants'.

ITYM 'replicants'

The movie is based, somewhat, on a novel by Philip K. D i c k called "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" (a rather strange book).

There are two major versions of Blade Runner: the original theatrical version, which is actually harder to find and is considered to be inferior by most fans of the movie, and the director's cut, which has a different ending and is generally considered better (and is the form you'll find it in most places it's sold). Myself, I've always loved the movie for the outstanding visual effects (Douglas Trumbull is my idol after his work on things like Star Trek: The Motion Picture and other photographic effects pieces, long before the age of CGI).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Kisa » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:36 pm

O I forgot! Go Cosby! ^_^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby shooraijin » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:42 pm

I like Bill Cosby's LPs and stage albums best myself. :thumb:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Spencer » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:50 pm

Seth Green is great in Austin Powers, The Italian Job, and whatever else he's in. Aside from him, I like Tom Hanks and Mike Myers (usually.)
:)
Spencer

Postby CDLviking » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:10 pm

I absolutely love Bill Cosby as Himself. Other than that I don't like much that I've seen from him.
CDLviking

Postby EvilSporkofDoom » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:59 pm

Actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, Tim Curry, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Mel Gibson..
I don't really like that many actresses, but Nicole Kidman would probably be my favourite..
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
-Hebrews 11:6

EvilSporkofDoom

Postby Zedian » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:29 pm

Actors well I like John Casak, I've liked him since High Fidelity which is one of my all-time favorites. Jack Black is up there too. Al Pacino -- gotta love Scarface, Carlitos Way and some other classics. Sean Penn...yep he had two good films last year: 21 Grams and Mystic River. Lastly, Orlando Bloom is cool got nothing wrong to say about him.

Actresses hmm..I got some. Uma Thurman particularly in Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill. Eliza Dusku because of Tru Calling and Natalie Portman although she hasn't done much of late. Oh and Charlize Theron I only saw Monster from her but she gave a good enough performance. Lastly Rachel Leigh Cook, just like Eliza I find her really hot. Josie and the Pussycats rocks.
Zedian

Postby Shika » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:04 am

BelldandyMewMew wrote:Hmmm . . .
Actress: Sandra Bullock, the girl from Whalerider
Actor: Mel Gibson, Jim Caveizel, Orlando Bloom, guy that played Pipin- hes so funny, Hugh Jackman
There are more, just can't think now . . . lol.
^_^

The that played Pippin is named Billy Boyd ^^ He's one of my favorites too :lol:

I also really like Elijah Wood. I saw the mew movie he was in (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) and I just love how he did his character. :thumb: 'Course, I love him anyway :sweat:

So, here's my list:

Actors: Eljiah Wood, Billy Boyd, Mel Gibson, Russel Crowe, Orlando Bloom

Actress: Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightly
Shika

Postby Shika » Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:05 am

BelldandyMewMew wrote:Hmmm . . .
Actress: Sandra Bullock, the girl from Whalerider
Actor: Mel Gibson, Jim Caveizel, Orlando Bloom, guy that played Pipin- hes so funny, Hugh Jackman
There are more, just can't think now . . . lol.
^_^

The that played Pippin is named Billy Boyd ^^ He's one of my favorites too :lol:

I also really like Elijah Wood. I saw the mew movie he was in (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) and I just love how he did his character. :thumb: 'Course, I love him anyway :sweat:

So, here's my list:

Actors: Eljiah Wood, Billy Boyd, Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe, Orlando Bloom

Actress: Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightly
Shika

Postby Solid Ronin » Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:40 am

Jennifer Garner...She's so purtty :dizzy:
Solid Ronin

Postby greyscale42 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:42 pm

Either Jack Nicholson in Batman or Jhonny Depp in Edward Scissor Hands.
greyscale42

Previous

Return to General Entertainment