Professional Wrestleing : Sports Entertainment

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Professional Wrestleing : Sports Entertainment

Postby Lightbringer » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:39 pm

Well, I like my sports predetermined lol. I dont care of people consider wrestleing male soap operas. I like it. So heres the questions to start off with.

1. do you like wrestleing?
2. what was your favorite brand, past or present
3. whos your favorite wrestler / and or group (past or present)
4. favorite hold or move

I guess thats good for now.

1. um.....yeah
2. wwe/wwf always has been my favorite
3. favorite wrestler........hmmmm out of everybody it would have to be Hulk Hogan, liked him ever since I was little. as for group, Degeneration X was awsome. (glory days of Triple H, China, Road Dogg, Billy Gun, and X-pac.
4. Jackknife powerbomb

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby cbwing0 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:55 pm

1.I like it, but I no longer watch it. I stopped about two years ago, and haven't gotten into it again since. However, I was a fan for the first 17 years of my life (minus 3-4 at the beginning ;) ).

2.WWF/WWE

3.Favorite wrestler: Sean Michaels. Favorite Group: Degeneration X (yes, they were the best, especially in the old days when they had a big feud with the Hart family).

4.Choke slam! This is a good one to use in the pool on people smaller than you. :lol:
cbwing0

Postby righteous_slave » Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:57 am

1. Not any more, but back in the late 80's-early 90's I loved it. i still catch a little bit of RAW or Smackdown once in a while.
2. I'm torn. WWF had most of the classic wrestlers I liked, but between the "attitude" era and buying out thier biggest competition, I think they totally wrecked pro-wrestling. WCW, while they tried to hold to the higher ground, lost control of thier storylines, letting them meander all over the place.
3. The Four Horsemen (Flair, Beniot, McMichals, and...oh no I forgot the fourth one :hits_self ) fave group, fave wrestler, I'll say the Ultimate Warrior and Shawn Michaels, and Demolition, and......
4. The Diamond Cutter. As far as I know of, Diamond Dallas Page used it before Stone Cold stole it and called it the Stone Cold Stunner. DDP would pull it out of nowhere as a surpise often, putting it to better use.
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby Stephen » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:26 am

1.Yes I like wrestling, watched it for years...stoped, then came back in the last few years.

2. Fav brand would be the WWF before the buy out.

3. Fav group would be the first nWo from WCW, Hogan Nash and Hall fav single wrestler would be the Undertaker.

4.Easy, tombstone.
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment