A Chronic Hope

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

A Chronic Hope

Postby Sheenar » Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 am

Hey friends!

New blog is now live! It's still a work in progress (still figuring out how to do things), but I think it's off to a good start. I pray that God will use these posts to help others with chronic illness find hope and encouragement. I will also pass along resources that I come across that I feel may be helpful to others.

Please join with me in praying for this new ministry! Thank you, friends. :)

A Chronic Hope
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Re: A Chronic Hope

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:58 pm

How a hospital gift shop brought a great reminder of God's faithfulness:
Little Reminders
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Has life knocked you flat with a devastating blow? How do you cope?

When Life Strikes a Hard Blow

Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:15 pm

This was incredibly difficult to write. I had this in a draft for over a month. But I feel that the Lord led me to post this --to share what I've gone through in the past year plus and how the Lord has moved in my life.

If even one person is encouraged to keep fighting and keep going --and to lean on Christ through it --then it will be worth it.

He is Faithful

Sheenar

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:23 am

That was a beautiful post. May you see many more, much more peaceful years and September birthdays (I believe that's when your birthday was, if not please correct me). God bless your Celebrate Recovery sessions with much fruit.

I like your Blog's handle Sheenarw. One letter change makes you sound like a Sheena dinosaur. Or perhaps a Pokemon. The Sheenarsaurus? Sheenaraus? Sheenarawr? "Sheena she! Sheenarwwww!"

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Sheenar » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Thanks, Mullet!! And you are correct --my birthday is in September. :)

And "Sheenarawr" made me crack up laughing so hard. Thanks for that --I needed the laugh! I should make that my username when I make an account from now on. XD

Sheenar

Return to Computing and Links