[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Tumblr Thread - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Tumblr Thread

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Tumblr Thread

Postby Saiya~Jin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Just wanted to make a thread for Tumblr and see if any other members had one besides me!

http://jaroniejabronie.tumblr.com/
"The power of imagination is the ability to create your own future...and the power to create your own flow of time."
Saiya~Jin

Postby ABlipinTime » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

What is tumblr?
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby goldenspines » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

ABlipinTime (post: 1513362) wrote:What is tumblr?

https://www.tumblr.com/

I do not have a tumblr, but I follow many tumblrs.
goldenspines

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm thedailyfootnote! Feel free to follow me, though do note that my blog isn't always G-rated. XD It's not like, terrible/horrible/awful, either, but if the occasional curse word pops up from something I've reblogged, don't be alarmed. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ABlipinTime » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm

goldenspines (post: 1513367) wrote:https://www.tumblr.com/

I do not have a tumblr, but I follow many tumblrs.

I was looking for a description. I did visit the site, but I didn't happen to notice an "about" button.

I also said it to save other people time at looking it up, assuming someone knowledgeable answered my post. - I got the unintended, but should-have-seen-it-coming response.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby goldenspines » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm

ABlipinTime (post: 1513383) wrote:I was looking for a description. I did visit the site, but I didn't happen to notice an "about" button.

I also said it to save other people time at looking it up, assuming someone knowledgeable answered my post. - I got the unintended, but should-have-seen-it-coming response.
I apologize, I didn't post the link to snub your inquiry. The "about" button is sadly located at the very bottom of the site (not conveniently located, but I didn't design the site)
It's hard to fully explain of what tumblr is without giving a link to the site and letting people explore (which I hope someone benefited from, at least).
goldenspines

Postby yukoxholic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Tumblr = Massive hot-linking site to "reblog" tons and tons of different things (pictures, soundbytes, text, etc) from popular culture, to politics, to some dude tipping his cowboy hat while riding a tracker. You can also choose to upload your own images and put them on your Tumblr blog as well as follow your friends, family, and various celebrities/musicians that use Tumblr. The possibilities are endless.

Also, I should mention you can also use tumblr as an online journal much like various other sites, for example: livejournal.com, xanga.com, blogspot,com, etc, etc.

Hopefully, that cleared some things up for you! ^_^

I'm in the process of becoming a Tumblr convert. So, I should have my link within this thread soon. XD
yukoxholic

Postby Saiya~Jin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1513371) wrote:I'm thedailyfootnote! Feel free to follow me, though do note that my blog isn't always G-rated. XD It's not like, terrible/horrible/awful, either, but if the occasional curse word pops up from something I've reblogged, don't be alarmed. XD

Oh, no problem. The same happens with mine occasionally! Follow'd!

Yeah, Tumblr is basically a blog where you can just post your artwork, general thoughts, funny pictures, etc.
"The power of imagination is the ability to create your own future...and the power to create your own flow of time."
Saiya~Jin

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

Tumblr? More like Dumblr.

I'm only half kidding. I'm glad that so many people seem to like Tumblr but it just wasn't for me. I think I'm too old.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby TheMewster » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:46 pm

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD. MY WAY TOO UNDERUPDATED TUMBLR really needs views.

nekobornagain.tumblr.com

God bless!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:44 pm

LADIES AND GENTS. I just wanted to drop back in here and say that if you weren't aware already, today I made a brand new sideblog that's dedicated entirely to hilarious quotes from Dragon Ball Z.

You should follow it. XD

http://dbzquotes.tumblr.com/
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby TheMewster » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 am

Ever since I changed my password, forgot it, and my iPhone app for Tumblr stopped working, I decided to (for now) retire my Tumblr. I will miss being able to reblog like there's no tomorrow, but I don't wanna have to be glued to my seat to do this at the computer (if I can even log in with my new Opera browser and all.)

Here is the link in case you wanted to see it:

Nekobornagain.Tumblr.com
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby goldenspines » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:38 am

You can reset your password rather easily for tumblr (or any site) if you forget it. But it may be nice to take a break from it. ^_^
goldenspines

Return to Computing and Links