[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
What apps do you have? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

What apps do you have?

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

What apps do you have?

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 am

OK, all you people who own mobile devices, what apps do you have? For me, I try to pick apps that I can use w/o internet access, since wi-fi hotspots are scarce for me. The following apps are the ones I have:
1. Music Quiz--Locks up a lot, but I like it.
2. Crunchy Roll--I had no choice, I had to download it so I could watch Crunchy Roll at the house I'm currently staying at while I work.
3. Virtuoso--I love to play the piano and now I can play it on the go! Too bad I have to scroll the keys a lot to play a good song.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby TheMewster » Sat May 21, 2011 7:13 am

I've got an iPhone with many many many apps. I have 2 Bible apps (used to have 3), many voice recording apps, lots of games, some document apps, other reference apps, and the apps that came with my phone of course!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Nanao » Sat May 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I've got a tonne of apps thanks to the iTunes store.
Twitter, Facebook, Skype - the usual...
iFlash, iKanji, KanjiPop, TotaleCompanion for Rosetta Stone - language practice
Go, Hanafuda and a the original Myst game - games
News Manga - for news ^___^
[color="RoyalBlue"]My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth.[/color] Psalm 121:2
[color="Pink"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Nanao

Postby Okami » Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Gmail, Pandora, The Weather Channel, Twitter, and Trillian are the most-often used apps on my Blackberry. They'll probably stay the top once I have my Android - however, if they ever totally fix the force close issue, Robot Unicorn Attack will most likely be added to the list. XD
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Agloval » Sun May 29, 2011 4:11 am

I use an Android device. Gmail, Google Reader, Plume, Dropbox and Google Docs for productivity; Google Maps for navigation; PowerAMP for music; AV, NIV, Challoner DV and Vulgate Bibles; and AutomateIt to manage switching wifi, sound, vibration &c on and off so that I don't have to.

So far I've managed to stop myself from installing any games. I'm sure mobile gaming's a safe diversion for most people, but I suspect if I started doing it it'd absorb me too much.

EDIT: Oh, and Google Docs can OCR documents (not perfectly, but surprisingly well) from pictures taken with the phone's camera -- this function is so impressive that it scares me.
'That blast is blown for me, for I am the prize, and yet am I not dead.'
Agloval

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 29, 2011 4:24 am

Recently added Toobz (Pipe Dream clone), Scrabble Blast, and Pandora.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Xeno » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Well, you asked for it, so here we go (aside from the regular iPhone pre-loaded apps):
Navigation: MapQuest, Google Earth, Around Me,
Weather: Weather HD, The Weather Channel
Bible: YouVersion Bible
Communication: Colloquy, Twitter, Tango, Skype, AIM, kkTalk (gTalk app), Y! Messenger
Photography: Hipstamatic, Photobucket, Flickr, Instagram, PS Express, iMovie
Social Media: Cracked, WordPress, Engadget, IMDb, Today's iPhone, MacLife, BBC News
Music: SiriusXM, DI Radio, SKY.FM, (Shazam)RED, SHOUTcast, Pandora, SoundCloud, Armada, Twilight Zone Radio Dramas
Shopping/Lifestyle: YPmobile, Amazon.com, Newegg, WhitePages, PayPal, Wikipedia, ICD9 Consult Manual, Gilt
Games: Do Not Press (the button game), Solitaire, Angry Birds, Geared 2
Video: Netflix, VLC, Flixster, PBS
Other: iHeadache, Bank of America, F1.com 2011, Speed Test, Google Translate, Groupon, BBC Healthy Food, Tricorder, Epic Fail, WallpapersHD, CoinToss, Lightsaber, Starbucks, Find iPhone, Typophone, Logitech TouchMouse, Not Always Right, FML, myAT&T, Ringtone Maker, Alarm Clock (3rd Party app), QRReader
Xeno

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Just got rid of Pandora (haven't been using it much even when Wi-fi is available, anyway) and added Moxie. And I'm already addicted. HELP!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Gojira » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm

I have a censor that bleeps with the press of a button. I use it when coming across a guy with a potty mouth. Sometimes it gets so bad that I hide from those people.
Gojira

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Just got rid of Crunchy Roll. It kept crashing on me. GRR!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Computing and Links