My Youtube Channel

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My Youtube Channel

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am

I've had a youtube channel for a while, and since I've started Let's Playing and somewhat regularly producing videos on it, I thought I'd make a thread here which I'll update whenever I post new videos. In addition to Let's Playing, I also compose music, so I post songs haphazardly as well. Here's the link to my channel, MisterFrodo17:

Youtube Channel! =D

I currently have three Let's Plays going on (yeah, spreading myself a little thin, but hopefully I'll manage XD):

Final Fantasy VII

Halo 2 (CAUTION: Halo 2 is rated M for Mature for blood and gore, language, and violence)

Passage of the Hollow Moon (RPG Maker VX game)

If you have any comments or questions about my videos, let me know. Thanks for watching! =D
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Let's Playing updates galore! =D

Passage of the Hollow Moon:

PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

Halo 2 (CAUTION: Halo 2 is rated M for Mature):

PART 8

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 8

I'll be uploading a couple more LP videos tomorrow as well.
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm

More Let's Playing! =D

PART 6

PART 9
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 am

Some more Let's Playing updates. =D

PART 7

PART 10
PART 11

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 9
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:11 pm

What would you do today, except watch a Let's Play? Nothing, that's what! =D

PART 8

Halo 2 (CAUTION: Halo 2 rated M for Mature):

PART 12

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 10
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Late Let's Play updates are late. XD

PART 9
PART 10

PART 13

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 11 (I feel I should point out that in this part of game the main character cross dresses, so if that offends you in any way, you've been warned)
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Let's Play updates? On the same day the videos go up on youtube? No way! XD

PART 11

PART 14
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

After not recording any videos during spring break or the week afterwards, I finally got back into the swing of things by getting a couple of Passage of the Hollow Moon parts done. There would be parts for Final Fantasy VII and Halo 2 up, but I've been running into technical issues with FFVII and for the life of me I can't get the Halo 2 vid to upload. Ah well. I hope you enjoy these two new parts! =D

PART 12

PART 13
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 pm

It's been a while since I update this thread, so my apologies for that. XD I've been doing some more Let's Playing since I last updated.

Final Fantasy VII (NOTE: This is another episode with the main character crossdressing, and there's also some adult content in it as well, so if that offends you in any way you've been warned):

PART 12

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

Also, incredibly enough, I actually posted a composition. XD I composed this song last year, but didn't get around to posting it until now. It's meant to sound like something you'd hear in a cheerful town in an RPG. Hope you enjoy! =D

Happy Town!
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun May 15, 2011 10:32 pm

What's better than late Let's Playing updates? Nothing, that's what!

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

PART 20

Unfortunately, these may be my last LP updates for a while; I'm not sure how much I'll be able to LP during the summer, though I'll definitely try to whenever I get the chance. Thank you for watching! =D
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Turns out I've been able to Let's Play more frequently than I thought; while updates will be more infrequent than in the past, I will still keep LPing over the summer. That said, have some more Let's Play updates, [s]really late[/s] right on time! =D

PART 19

PART 20

PART 21

PART 22
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Lots more Let's Playing! =D I was finally able to do some more Final Fantasy VII, thankfully. Hope you enjoy!

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 21

PART 23

PART 24

PART 25
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Sorry for the late update! It's mostly Halo 2, as I buckled down and finished the game, once and for all. I managed to mix a little Passage of the Hollow Moon in there as well, though.

PART 22

PART 26

PART 27

PART 28

PART 29
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm

More Let's Playing! =D A couple Passage of the Hollow Moon parts, and a Final Fantasy VII part, with more of each soon to follow!

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 16

PART 23

PART 24
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Argh, it's been a while since I updated! D= Sorry for the delay. I'm going to try and update this more frequently, so there won't be multiple parts for each update (like this one, unfortunately). On the Let's Playing front, I've played some more of both Final Fantasy VII and Passage of the Hollow Moon.

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

PART 25

PART 26

PART 27

Also, I have a new channel! =D This new channel, LiggettMusic, is devoted to the music I compose/record and upload. I'll be updating this thread with songs I post. My new channel can be found here: LiggettMusic

Thanks for your time, and God bless! =D
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Here's a new Final Fantasy VII part, in which I finally leave Midgar behind... or do I?

PART 20

Also, I believe I've updated my music channel with all my 2009 music compositions/recordings I want to upload, so here's the playlist for that. Feel free to check it out if you're interested! =D

2009 Music Playlist
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm

A new Passage of the Hollow Moon part is up! =D Watch with joy as I wander around some mines, fight random battles, and reference twelve-year-old movies!

PART 28
Mister Frodo

Postby Tarnish » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 pm

You have kind of an awesome voice.

I mean this in the least creepy way possible.
Tarnish

Postby Mister Frodo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Tarnish (post: 1490865) wrote:You have kind of an awesome voice.

I mean this in the least creepy way possible.
Well, thank you! I sometimes have something of a negative opinion of my voice, so it's cool to hear you say that. =D

Also, I have a new part of Passage of the Hollow Moon up! Get ready for some more battling fun... and... well... more battling fun! And some story stuff. But who cares about the story, right?

PART 29
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 am

It's time for some more Final Fantasy VII Let's Play! =D It's a longer part today as we get a blast from the past and learn more about our buddy Cloud's relationship with the one, the only... Sephiroth.

PART 21

Also, I've got a couple new piano pieces up on my music account! =D I'll be uploading some more of my 2010 music stuff in the next few days. I hope you'll take the time to listen to these pieces, and I hope you enjoy them!

Sins of an Empire

Through the Ruined Streets
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Another Passage of the Hollow Moon part is up! In this episode, I fight another long boss fight (you missed those, right?) and then get mad at a character. Fun stuff!

PART 30
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am

Another Passage of the Moon part is up! =D We fight some battles, get into a new area, and... fight some battles! You'd think this was an RPG or something...

PART 31
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

Another Passage of the Hollow Moon part is up! It's happy fun times as I face off with another boss, enter the capital city, and learn of my new mission! Now... what was it again?

PART 32
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Argh, sorry for the delay in updating! Unfortunately I'm now two parts behind on Passage of the Hollow Moon. Here are parts 33 and 34, both heavy on fighting and me talking over said fighting. What else could you wish for, right?

PART 33

PART 34

Also, I posted this video to my profile. It might only make sense if you've played Dragon Age: Origins, and even then, well... you might not find it funny. XD It is short, though, so it's got that going for it.

Insufficient Skill
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey, folks, it's time for a Final Fantasy VII Let's Play update! After another break, I continue with my merry flashback. What will Sephiroth and I find in the Mako Reactor? Is Sephiroth truly human? Will I finally drive people away with my singing? Tune in to find out!

PART 22

And I also posted another, erm, video. Again, it's short, and... wait, what just happened?

What?
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm

More Let's Play updates! This time it's one each for Passage of the Hollow Moon and Final Fantasy VII. In PHM I take on my most challenging boss yet, and in Final Fantasy VII I watch as Cloud's flashback concludes... with a cliffhanger? What the heck, Cloud!

PART 35

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 23
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

More Let's Playing! =D First up, in Passage of the Hollow Moon, I battle through a dungeon, doing my best not to give up hope of ever escaping. Sounds like fun, right?

Passage of the Hollow Moon: PART 36

Also, CHOCOBOS.

Final Fantasy VII: PART 24
Mister Frodo

Postby armeck » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am

i watched one of the passage of the hollow moon videos. even though i had no idea what the game was i qutie enjoyed the video lol
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1494752) wrote:i watched one of the passage of the hollow moon videos. even though i had no idea what the game was i qutie enjoyed the video lol
Thank you! I'm glad you took the time to watch one of my videos, and I'm especially glad that you enjoyed it. =)

In Let's Playing news, I uploaded a new part of Passage of the Hollow Moon. It involves a couple of quite tricky bossfights (tricky more because of my lack of skill than anything) and ends on a surprising note... and not exactly a good one. =\ Regardless, I hope you enjoy! =D

PART 37
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Hey folks, it's another rousing part of my Final Fantasy VII Let's Play! In this part we chase after Sephiroth, get into some trouble, meet some nice (and not-so-nice) Turks, and learn that when it comes to video games, I have no sense of direction. XD

PART 25
Mister Frodo

Next

Return to Computing and Links