[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5092: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5092: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5094: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5097: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5097: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Yuki-Anne in Wonderland (aka Japan) - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Yuki-Anne in Wonderland (aka Japan)

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Yuki-Anne in Wonderland (aka Japan)

Postby TWWK » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:16 am

Hey everyone!

Our favorite missionary to the Japanese, Yuki-Anne, has been so nice to agree to do some posts about her work on my blog. Her first post (a journal entry of sorts) is now up on Beneath the Tangles.

Please go check it out!

Yuki-Anne in Japan: Introduction and Arrival
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Postby TWWK » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm

At least take a look to see Yuki-Anne's cool pictures from Tokyo Tower? :sweat:

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
TWWK

Postby Lynna » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Wow!! That is so awesome!! That Japanese building from tokyo tower looked so beautiful!!
I kind of wish there was more...
TWWK, maybe you should have posted this in another forum...Then maybe more people would see it, because I never come here...
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby TWWK » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Lynna (post: 1432235) wrote:TWWK, maybe you should have posted this in another forum...Then maybe more people would see it, because I never come here...

Perhaps...but I thought this was the right forum? And I kinda thought people just used the "New Posts" thingy like I did. :P

TWWK

Postby Hiryu » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 pm

I use the New Posts function, but I didn't see this topic until now. The blog is neat.
Hiryu

Postby TWWK » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 am

Hiryu (post: 1432257) wrote:I use the New Posts function, but I didn't see this topic until now. The blog is neat.

Well, thank you. :)

TWWK

Return to Computing and Links