[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Blog - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Blog

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Blog

Postby KougaHane » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm

I wasn't entirely sure where to put this so if it's in the wrong spot just move to where it should be

but yeah I have a blog now. Scary, eh?:dizzy:

you can see it at http://www.futekigojoho.blogspot.com:jump:

I [s]want[/s] NEED people to read this or I will feel like I wasted my time typing it! READ IT EVEN IF YOU HATE IT!:drool:

jk:sweat:

But seriously

And I don't know if the link works. But if it doesn't just type in the address the old fashioned way with your keyboard.
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Moved to Links!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Beau Soir » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 am

Awesome, someone else with a Blogspot! ^__^ Not to mention someone my age, too.

I actually got my friend Aquilla (on CAA) to join me in blogging, so I wouldn't feel like I'm talking to no one, lol...

Followed you and left a comment!

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby TWWK » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 am

I'm enjoying both of your blogs. :)
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Postby AJV » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 am

Cool, another fellow blogspot blogger. ^_^
KougaHane (post: 1429850) wrote:I [s]want[/s] NEED people to read this or I will feel like I wasted my time typing it! READ IT EVEN IF YOU HATE IT!:drool:

I know exactly what'cha mean,man.
[url=ajvsblog.blogspot.com]Image[/url]ImageImage
AJV

Return to Computing and Links